“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

Greetings !

Reading the news just makes me more depressed in this forsaken country.

3 Likes

Had a call from this number. Pretty much the same experience as most callers.

1 Like

I’ve been getting tons of phone calls like this recently as well. Bloody InvestNet. If I weren’t so swamped, I’d do an article about how shady they are. Just don’t have the time to investigate this as well.

3 Likes

Tickets booked, all 12 hotels booked and paid for, car booked and paid for …… bring on Saturday!

So excited :relaxed:

4 Likes

Morning

3 Likes

Morning everyone. Enjoy your trip @Mephisto_Helix!

1 Like

Mornin’ all

1 Like

Morning people of the palace

@Mephisto_Helix where are you going all over

damn so cold today!

3 Likes

My 9am snack: teaspoon of no sugar, no salt crunchy peanut butter. YUM!

2 Likes

IKR. I was telling someone in the US on Monday just how nice our weather has been and how we’ve already had +30’C days, and now this kak:

1 Like

Hahaha and we have the 32 weather today

1 Like

Sigh facefook is scaring people for tommorows strike. So now most people are panic buying and drawing money.

2 Likes

All it is doing for me is forcing me not to spend money on a Friday evening

2 Likes

It’s not really Facebook. It’s idiot Facebook users. And their stupid fear mongering, chain mail, share this bullshit hyperbolic worse case scenario nonsense with everyone, because the sky is going to fall on Friday. You have been warned! Doom! Doom! Fear and Uncertainty! Doom!

Also, the union fuckers are feeding the fear machine with their dire warnings of no petrol and ATMs run dry and card readers that won’t work. Utter bollocks. A couple of thousand people will sing and dance in the streets, some of them will trash their workplaces and damage their employers property, and life will go on. The country won’t be brought to a standstill by a bunch of generally lazy fucks that are slowly starting to realise that online banking is the future, and their comfy jobs are no longer needed.

3 Likes

I read that as Unicorn at first. :sleepy:

1 Like

Morning. Bloody ashes it’s cold in Pretoria. Don’t know how you folks in Joburg are managing it!

Long sleeve shirt instead of short. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

All over Europe for a month ja :smiley: Thanks @Solitude, I plan to try, lol.

This morning was 11c and rain, stop bitching about the odd 9c :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Whelp, just got my written notice. I’ve got until December 31st to be outta here. Leaves about 3 months to find a job and relocate.

2 Likes