“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

7 Likes

Indeed it is the way.

7 Likes

greetingszzzzzzzzz

6 Likes

Does anyone know if one can collect a drivers license. I did my renewal in Feb and then the lock down happened and now i am not sure.

I tried to call the testing center but yea nothing.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Thanks was just worried because that was published on the 30th March 2020. Im not sure if new updates have been implemented since then.

3 Likes

Yeah sorry, that is the only reference I can find. Maybe someone else here has better search-fu than me.

3 Likes

@DieGrootHammer @Shrike @GregRedd

:smile:

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. Back from running. I see I went overtime a bit.

5 Likes

Morning people of the Palace.

May you all have a lovely day

5 Likes

3 Likes

All cool thanks for the info. I might just take the chance and drive to the center and see.

1 Like

Does anybody remember these?

Does anyone know what you would call them? I’m trying to google to see if they still make stuff like them. Is it an educational book collection or children’s book series. I keep finding peppa pig book box sets, not what I’m looking for :grinning:

Edit.

We got onto the topic when we realised that steers brat packs and those type of kids meals don’t come with toys anymore, and neither do cereals, or chips with those tazzos things.

Yes, lockdown thoughts :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I think they’re referred to as “Partworks”.

DeAgostini are the biggest publisher still producing them, but I can’t find any educational stuff on their UK site.

Other big ones are Hatchett Partworks and Orbis Publishing (who I think did your How my Body Works). Orbis are now owned by DeAgostini.

5 Likes

I remember those vaguely from the kids section in the library when I was small.

5 Likes

yea learned alot from those books

4 Likes

Did a phone upgrade and the new one has 120Hz screen refresh rate. I have to say MEW at 120Hz is

6 Likes

Morning

6 Likes

Nice. What phone did you get?

5 Likes

Morning gents and ladies

5 Likes