“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

Still waiting to hear when I can go fetch my wheel

im not doing good with the waiting thing today

2 Likes

I will go with a solid 4.

Because bosses.

3 Likes

Not good yesterday was supposed to be my great grandfathers birthday and it’s hitting me now heavy. So yeahh might flex but not alot like yesterday

4 Likes

I know the feels

4 Likes

how cool is this:

3 Likes

Looking forward to tomorrow, got the day off and my wife and kids promised I need to do no housework or cooking at all. Their birthday present to me :wink:

3 Likes

I’m home!

I have a [redacted] trustee meeting tonight, but I’m home. For a while, anyway.

@Wyvern: I’m really sorry about your mom. I hope you only get good news from the docs today.

3 Likes

Saw one of a girl with a skull and it looked awesome

2 Likes

Soon…

4 Likes

Hey any of you play Elder scrolls online? how is it?

1 Like

I have only played a little bit. I was enjoying it but it didn’t really hook me.

1 Like

I tried it, its also not for me

Also we got good news. The reason the docs took so long was because normally osteoporosis is presented by a broken hip or leg /arm. Her fractured pelvis is so rare that they had to tripple check and discuss with others.

The pain and spasms in her back was one of the fractures, it was releasing a gas (apparently its normal for fractures to do) and it was moving up her spinal column. One of the things they had trouble identifying was a huge spot on her spine, which was the trapped gas. They gave her something for that. So the pressure is already being relieved off the nerves.

So we have a definitive diagnosis of osteo. And apparently the advancements in the field has been huge. She has to go for yearly bone density tests, and she is getting 1 injection a month for 6 months and that alone will put her bone density back to normal levels.

10 Likes

Well… Seems I’ve missed a few posts

4 Likes

That’s fantastic news Wyv!

4 Likes

Hell YEAH :mechanical_arm: glad everything’s working out

2 Likes

Glad to hear it’s the lesser of the two, @Wyvern. I hope the treatment is a huge success.

3 Likes

Played it A LOT. Good game, great stories. For grouping the servers are always packed on EU time frame. I have not gotten the latest expansion yet, will wait a bit for a special.

I can highly recommend it.

2 Likes

That is great news Wyv!!

3 Likes

Morning all :wave:

2 Likes

Morning all.

Good to hear wyvern.

2 Likes