“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

“It takes forever to cook a baked potato in a conventional oven. Sometimes I’ll just throw one in, even if I don’t want one. By the time it’s done, who knows?”

• Mitch Hedberg (RIP)
5 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

Happy Wednesday

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

hope you all have an amazing day

2 Likes

Mornings good peoples

3 Likes

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai maaitjie

(why ek so chipper is vanogegnd fokweet - fake it till you are?)

2 Likes

Hey, jip why not hey! Ek try dit ook uit die week.

2 Likes

Gotta love it when the boss doesnt READ the emails I send him, I told him cool ideas have new banking details and what does he do -use the old ones. . . . .So yay me I have to organise a refund from payfast

3 Likes

G’morning y’all! Busy day today, so it’s nose down for me.

3 Likes

Good afternoon everyone

4 Likes

So for the first time in 3 months I’m back at work. Well except for the one day when I came in to make backups.

Spent the whole morning in a meeting where I showed everything I did. And I’m glad to say that my plan worked! I worked super hard during this whole lockdown period so that I can show my bosses that it’s alright if I work from home.

They are very impressed and I will now only come into work one day a week and work from home the rest of the time.

I’m so happy about that.

8 Likes

Thats great Soli.

I’m guessing the one day a week is for meetings?

4 Likes

Yeah unfortunately. Will now come in once a week for a meeting and to show what I did.

2 Likes

That is awesome news, @Solitude.

I’m like you: I much prefer working from home. The fact that so many events have gone online and I can cover them without having to physically travel has also been great. You can lose so much time just on travel!

Working from home is not for everyone and managers are very resistant to it, but there are a lot of people for who working from home is not an issue at all or who even perform better when working remotely.

3 Likes

I’m not sure, but I think so…

Oh ya! Happy Canada Day!

4 Likes

Happy Canada Day resident Canadian, thanks for reminding me now I can irritate my cousin

2 Likes

I didn’t know this was a thing. You guys should make holywood movies about it.

Happy Canada day.

4 Likes

I don’t know what you’re talking aboot

4 Likes

Good morning?

4 Likes