“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

normally during loadshedding when the power gets restored, the transformers at the substation receive a higher load of power that they are used to and sometimes they just pop or explode :laughing:. kind of like how light bulbs always tend to blow when you switch it on

4 Likes

Morning all,

This cold weather is messing with my sinuses so I am gettin weird looks from the sniffling, sneezing and coughing

At least we have a bit of sun today so I am airing out the office a bit - the stuffiness isnt helping

3 Likes

True, but a pole did get knocked over during the hectic winds last night.

They’re saying +/- 3 hours ETA now

4 Likes

Whenever i comment on Mybroadband i feel like such a rebel :smiley: (still manually moderated despite generally positive upvotes/comments)

would love to know how i was flagged :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

The dad sent me to go refill their 9kg gas bottle, Durbanville Gas had gas so I had to wait, its not been 3 hours and I am still a bir naar and headachy from the fumes.

1 Like

i spoke to Mr prince at the engen there, he said he is only allowed to keep 20 bottles of gas on the premises. thats why they’re always out

3 Likes

Hmm, looks like we have a flag button here too!

2 Likes

Why’s the microwave flashing again. Oh load shedding. :unamused:

I had an urge to phone 1023

2 Likes

Բարի առավոտ!
Bari arravot!

1 Like

Morning

3 Likes

Went for my first walk of the day, out the gate, into the forest. Everything is covered in frost. We are below 0!

4 Likes

I’m kinda jealous! Although my pepper plants are happy we didn’t get frost.

It is pretty close to freezing here in the mornings though. I got asked, “Aren’t you cold in shorts?” today

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Not in the mood for today

just feeling a bit meh

3 Likes

I Know that feeling. I have to much work for the day and just keeps getting bigger and typing with cold fingers is omg…

Thats the one thing with SA winter and homes its not built for winter or cold weather. I even think my places is colder inside than outside. ><

3 Likes

That is the same issue we have, our office is colder than outside, I wear fingerless gloves, scarf, hat blanket and hotwater bottle

1 Like

O wow so you fully covered…

when im cold i put on long pants LOL might get the finger less gloves

2 Likes

Same here.

Morning everyone

2 Likes

Get them from tha crazy store - R20 and they last at least 2 seasons.

Dude I love winter but hate the cold lol

I have thermal leggings (kak ones from woolies as well)

1 Like

/wave

4 Likes

He lives!

4 Likes