“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

It does tick the Raunchy part, but not indie

2 Likes

Just search under the anime

I cant help there

1 Like

Single player campaign games are the best games.

1 Like

Yes and no, I struggle to stay motivated to finish them but I do enjoy it

2 Likes

I used to think that, but i enjoy the social and competitive aspects of gaming as well

2 Likes

Ewww social. pukes in my mouth a little

However, I say all this and these days I play Gwent multiplayer more than anything. Really want to get to top 500 in the world. And really thought I could do it this season and then load shedding came and kicked me in the balls.

3 Likes

Its a tiny little Polish studio.

HunniePop or something like that and Hatoful boyfriend. I remember those back when I watched Totalbiscuit.

Mr I can’t get enough of F1 :grin:

4 Likes

I wonder if my power will go out in 1 minute.

3 Likes

That sucks. Ours is going off at 4. Stupid loadshedding.

2 Likes

Mine goes off at 6

I am trying to charge phone and tablet while at work to make sure I have some power later. Our genny is great but my dad runs the internet, tv, and houselights on it, the moment I turn my lights on the genny splutters …

(I also will be the last post here)

2 Likes

I’m still on.

3 Likes

Or are you just at work with solar power?

2 Likes

I’m at home. We had loadshedding yesterday on stage 4. So I though they might cut us on stage 3 also. We have a theory that they try not to cut us because we are next to the hospital and there are so many flats with elevators.

3 Likes

If you are like right next to the hospital then yes - you will be shed less.

3 Likes

someone called? single player game with anime tiddies, try Evenicle: fun semi linear rpg game with some nice nsfw scenes interresting and funny characters with decent combat mechanics. Or if you don’t mind rpg maker games, try treasure hunter claire, with optional 18+ patch.

1 Like

New Season with new game modes is incoming though. It’s nice for quick casual gaming sessions

2 Likes

Mwaramutse!
:rwanda:
:information_source:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

5 Likes

Morning everyone

Loadshedded from 8 til now, stayed in bed where it is warm

Not really in the mood for this day

3 Likes

Our power is still out…