Topic of Polls

What kind of french loaf are you using that it fits into your toaster?

1 Like

While I love peanut butter, and I love honey, I’m not a fan of peanut butter and honey together. Rather give me jam or syrup with it.

2 Likes

Where’s the artisanal sourdough option? It’s the only bread I eat these days. I don’t eat much bread anymore though…

2 Likes

Speaking of artisanal breads, this guy has some amazing recipes
https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnKirkwoodProFoodHomemade

1 Like

You can cut smaller.

My mom has a 8 year old sourdough rye starter by now. But we have never tried making a toastie with it.

1 Like
Which big gaming company is gonna be bought out next, and by whom?
  • My comments below.
  • None, everybody’s happy and content with what they’ve already acquired.

0 voters

1 Like

I’ve speculated for a while that Microsoft will be buying Sega. Apparently it’s not that easy for a US company to buy a Japanese company though so there goes that idea.

Sony to buy Capcom or Konami.

4 Likes

Nice calls.

If MS does by Sega, I wonder if that could set some precedents and increase the trend towards globalization, if that’s the right word…

2 Likes

My money is also on MS buying SEGA. They are collecting IP’s, SEGA has a lot of those.

4 Likes

:rofl: I love the fact this poll is at 50/50 right now.

Bahahahaha

2 Likes

Fixed it.
:smiley:

2 Likes

Fixed it again. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Sega, I called it in 2003 already… :joy:

3 Likes

How do you guys flip someone off, throw the bird, give the finger, do the oogy badoogy, the Stockton heybuddy, the digitus infamous, the zap sign?

Do you have your palm open, in a kung fu palm punch, with the middle finger extended, and all the knuckles in a row?

Or do you ball your hand into a tight fist, with the middle finger standing in isolation?

• Open palm with knuckles
  • Closed fist with lonely finger

0 voters

Then, while throwing the above visual extension of your disapproval of someone or something, do you use two arms, with the finger arm folding at the elbow around the second arm’s fist, whipping around for more accent?

Or do you simply feel the one arm salute is sufficient in expressing your disgust?

• Whiplash arm movement
  • One arm salute

0 voters

If you were wondering, I looked arm urban slang for middle finger… Man, there are some classics! My favourite is digitus infamous. Some others are truly horrific!

https://urbanthesaurus.org/synonyms/middle%20finger

4 Likes

Whats the best water to drink?

• Sparkling Water
  • Still Water
  • Tap Water

0 voters

2 Likes

5 Likes

Have you ever seen an Uber driver that can actually make a 3 point turn? They always seem to do it in 5 or more.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

Haha it’s not something I’ve ever really thought about.

1 Like

They always seem to attempt to do so in our road and block all the traffic.

1 Like

Time for the ultimate poll.

Which do you prefer:

• Star Wars
  • Star Trek
  • Star What

0 voters

2 Likes