Two Point Hospital - A spiritual sequel to Theme Hospital

Already downloaded here as well, can’t wait.

2 Likes

Those who bought the game, how you you enjoying it?

2 Likes

Enjoying it very much. Only on my 2nd hospital so far. Already struggling to keep my staff happy, patients alive, and still make enough money to stop going bankrupt.

8/10, would contract Lightheadedness just to have a go in the De-Luxing machine.

2 Likes

My one friend has klapped 32 hours in this game already! A worthy successor to Theme Hospital

2 Likes

anyone still playing this?

2 Likes

yes i am, loving it still

I still want it
I will wait till december

me 2 i think almost done. got 34 out of 45 stars. and I only move to next hospital when i get all 3 stars.

Was just wondering What do you guys set your price to? I keep struggling to make money keep going bankrupt

I’ll also wait for mah birffday coming up in December to get it. Or maybe my SS saw it quite high up on my Steam wishlist… (hint hint)

1 Like

Im only halfway i think… one thing i noticed though is that you have to try and build as many of the starting objective rooms as soon as possible so you can continue to make money, that or have a boat load of GP’s to get people diagnosed.

I quite enjoyed it.

oops wrong thread

anyone still playing this game? I need help to complete the super bug research/achievements

2 Likes

anyone playing this on pc still?

1 Like

havent played in a while, but want to get back into it will look at it this weekend. i think im a couple of levels behind you though…

2 Likes

let me know if you doing the super bug research

2 Likes

Have not played in a while since I hate the messages comparing me to everyne else that you get.

i probably did not see them after while as i am only one done with all the hospitals

1 Like

Just playing, minding my own business, look what pops up… :slight_smile:

@GregRedd

4 Likes