US Meltdown

Looks like Trump is trying to get FEMA involved. Good thing they have all those camps and caskets :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds like the intro to The Division 2…

3 Likes

Prosecutors are already pursuing more than 150 suspects in Wednesday’s riot. The preservation of some 80TB of Parler posts, including more than 1 million raw video files, may result in more people being charged.

By the sounds of things, the entire 80TB of data were very easily scrapped, and the majority of the hack was achieved by just one person :open_mouth: .

3 Likes
3 Likes

From the Anonymous twitter account (@YourAnonNews)

How Joe Biden Stole the Election

:smiley:

6 Likes

If you’re interested in seeing videos from the capital building riot, the parler videos have been uploaded…

https://www.tommycarstensen.com/terrorism/index.html (although it seems slow as crap)

3 Likes

That’s got to be an incredible treasure trove of resources for law enforcement. Wow.

The uploaders have created an interactive map to go with the uploads:

3 Likes

This applies to the topic.

Change my mind.

2 Likes

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/jake-angeli-qanon-rioter-organic_n_5ffd2ad5c5b6567198888c46

Looks like dude is getting his organic diet in jail.

Edit: I like the fact the article refers to him as a shaman.

2 Likes

I was fully expecting to get Rick Rolled.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Looks like all those tech bans have helped calm things down for now.

3 Likes

I have to wonder what kind of info he’s feeding his buddies through prison inmate communications. Might just be the most secure form of communication there is these days. Or maybe he’s just pardoning the highest bidder.

Maybe he’s trying to finish what he started pre-lockdown, maybe the new guy’s flexing? Either way, this ain’t good.

1 Like

He’s not wrong.

Absolutely. Only problem is, no government seems to care about the American people right now. Especially not the American government, current or elect.

2 Likes

$2-million is the going rate according to the New York Times. That article is pay-walled, but being referenced in a number of places.

Guilliani denies it of course, which is only a little surprising considering how Trump has soured on him recently. Rudy is probably desperately hoping his name is among the 100+ and isn’t likely to do or say anything against Trump until he knows for sure. I’m sure Trump is using the pardons to buy everyones silence in return - “Want a pardon? Sign this NDA and deposit your $2-million into my account.”

2 Likes

My biggest question mark is the high profile rappers getting pardons…

Edit: I’ll be relieved if it is all about cash.

2 Likes

DJ Maga T don’t care where da dolla bills come from homie. If DJ Vanilla Iced Tea Cube Ten Cent be payin’, then Donny T be playin’.

2 Likes

Meanwhile MAGA Shaman can sit on his own totem

2 Likes

No civil war, it seems. That’s a relief.

3 Likes