US Meltdown

“State authorised rations of fun…” :smiley:

2 Likes

“Happy birthing person card” :rofl:

2 Likes

Don’t back a vicious dog into a corner…

2 Likes

If you think South African politians and public figures are the only ones who are completely kak humans…

With new infections climbing across the US (almost 52 000 new cases yesterday) and reports suggesting up to 99.7% of the new cases are unvaccinated people, you get amoral, disgusting dirtbags like this there:

I don’t know who Michael Smith is, but his reply to Cruz is spot on.

4 Likes

I couldn’t decide where to post this…

3 Likes

Today, we commemorate the 20th anniversary of the beginning of the downfall of America, past the point of no return. A nation, who’s now middle aged men grew up watching a cartoon about American soldiers fighting terrorists. And when those terrorists weren’t enough, the grand serpent himself had to take flight.

Even with the withdrawal from Afghanistan, we can still truly say we live in the days the towers fell.

Never forget. Never forget that after the event, US politicians quoted Isaiah 9:10 as a part of their determination to build back what was destroyed. Never forget that the context of that verse is a curse on the nation, spoken by their own.

2 Likes

Interesting fact: There have been 40,000 Islamic terrorist attacks (worldwide) since that day.
It is an insane number to think about. Averages to about 2000 per year.

Seems like a stat that needs a source :wink:

3 Likes

Which in turn averages to about 5.5 per day. Every day. For the last 20 years. Which, if accurate, sounds like something you’d think would be mentioned a little more regularly. Exactly what sort of actions are being classified as “Islamic terrorist attacks”?

1 Like

Yeah this is a classic example of taking a verse out of context. Wow, they could not have got this more wrong.

2 Likes

A lot of them are small and they’re mostly in the middle east. It also looks like the list includes honour killings so I guess the number can shrink depending on how you define “terrorist attack”.
However, as they mention in the 2nd link below, when compared to the BBC who did an in-depth analysis of terror attacks for the same period (Nov 2014), this source listed less than half of the attacks reported by the BBC so the actual number of terrorist attacks is very likely a lot more.

https://thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2001

Here is the methodology of how and when attacks are counted / included in the list.
https://thereligionofpeace.com/pages/site/the-list.aspx

I don’t usually visit sites like this. It was mentioned in a video on the anniversary of 9/11.

1 Like

The irony of that hat at the end is on so many levels.

1 Like

LeTs G0 BrAnDoN!

1 Like

Eish

2 Likes

Sjoe that is kinda, scary

1 Like

Happy anniversary!

2 Likes

A million new cases in a day. And that’s despite a shortage of tests. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Channel 5 did a 40 minute interview with the Shaman from jail.
I made it about 10 minutes in before my brain checked out. This dude is so lost in the sauce.

3 Likes

God liked it, so that’s good.:smiley:

2 Likes