Or this

4 Likes

1 Like

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

Wow, I LOL’d so hard! :rofl:

5 Likes

This guy has some killer videos and music!

1 Like
5 Likes

He nailed it!

1 Like

he is ridiculously good, watched some of his other videos on his youtube channel, its insane.

2 Likes

I love sharks so I may be a bit bias, but how cool would this be, if there is actual science that backs this type of behavior up. I know there are videos of lions that do this, but this is quite cool coming from a shark. Especially a tiger shark.

2 Likes

I love sharks too and really think they get a bad rep. I did a project on sharks back in school and given what I know about them I find this story rather far-fetched. Granted I am no scientist but I struggle to come to terms with the fact that they could have emotional attachments on this level.

Interesting nonetheless.

1 Like

that is also why I am skeptical, I have not seen enough evidence that would suggest a shark could distinguish one human from another, much less form an emotional bond, for all we know, that shark is just looking for something to scratch off the parasites on its body and we humans happen to be there. Still, again, would be cool if they could form emotional attachments like this.

2 Likes

Isn’t that channel just a feel good channel? Do whatever you need to change the perception, to make people feel emotional about their content? Whether it’s real or slightly altered, is the grey line they walk for more views.

2 Likes

Very, very valid point.

1 Like
5 Likes

The best one yet!!!

3 Likes

Here’s SNL’s very first sketch and cold open that aired on 11 October 1975.

“The Wolverines” Saturday Night Live’s first ever sketch, starring John Belushi and Michael O’Donoghue, premiered on television, on October 11, 1975. It was also the first to feature the now iconic “Live from New York, it’s Saturday Night!” intro line, delivered by Chevy Chase.

1 Like

delivered by that doos, Chevy Chase.

fixed

1 Like