3 Likes

Had to do it. pic.twitter.com/fpNYy99ROp

— Zedd (@Zedd) February 22, 2023

This was seriously impressive.

1 Like
2 Likes

What on Earth have I stumbled upon.

2 Likes

Oh my word, so much going on, but some real gems in there!

2 Likes

It’s Juan “The Laughing Guy” Borja reincarnated as a race commentator! :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh there are English subtitles btw, not that it really matters :rofl:

2 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes

Michael Scott is back in Mass Effect. This time he is doing some conflict resolution.

5 Likes

Percussive Maintenance:

4 Likes

Rule number one of mechanical engineering is to never force a part. It’ll get stuck, pull skew, cold weld, and a cause whole assortment of other problems delaying assembly. You want to make sure the dimensions are correct, carefully line up your parts, and slowly apply small amounts of force such that the alignment stays true throught the assembly process.

Rule two is that if all that doesn’t work, get a hammer.

5 Likes

The number 1 device that always gets fixed with some percussive maintenance is a TV remote.

2 Likes

Thats a big ice berg!

4 Likes

lol thanks for sharing sights into our impending doom.

This comes after we watched The Day After Tomorrow as a family.

3 Likes
1 Like

Every Hospitailty Worker passed THIS weird exam!

1 Like

This was last year sometime, I just found the footage as I though I had lost it.
I finally made some headway in this game, got a few mods installed and car tuned up and running nicely.
I was just heading home through the bumpy and winding dirt roads of Finland, when suddenly…

[My Summer Car]

The comedy of the situation was lost on me at the time while I stood there in utter disbelief, as car parts started raining down over the countryside.
…I couldn’t have staged that if I tried.

5 Likes