2 Likes

I’m glad you stopped necromancy. :wink:

2 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

This made me laugh so much!

4 Likes

Linus with some great Steam tips :wink:

I use the SteamCMD app a lot for my homebrew servers and once you get used to it, and run some batch files to run updates, it works super well!

1 Like

Pranking my mate Brattex to fall off the roof in Dying Light :rofl: he even admits to not trusting me and still “falls” for it :grin:

@ 12:00 if the timestamp doesn’t work

2 Likes

“Allegedly” :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Hey folks! This is a test of a new series on The Escapist we’re cheekily dubbing “Multiverse”! You may have seen eli_handle_b.wav’s videos on YouTube, and so we asked them to come collaborate with us to make this first episode with The Escapist! If you want more be sure to let us know in the comments!

2 Likes
3 Likes

THEY’RE BACK

2 Likes

I like these videos.

2 Likes

Fascinating, thanks for sharing. I wonder what software he uses to do these videos, and surely he must have painstakingly created all these models unless otherwise taken from a template. Interesting nonetheless.

2 Likes

Top left corner it says Software: UE 5.1, and in the About section on the channel “What i use: Unreal Engine 5, Cinema4D, Substance Painter, After Effects, Photoshop” so I image they have a library of Unreal ready base assets to use and then they edit and tweak them using the other tools. Either way, it’s amazing work and worthwhile checking out some of the other comparison videos on the channel. Personally, I love the Star Wars speed and ship size comparisons.

2 Likes

Who doesn’t like kitties…

2 Likes
4 Likes