Video of the Day

That’s incredible.

1 Like

Not sure if mind blown, exploded, imploded, expanded or collapsed.

1 Like

Have just watched and can confirm the correct answer is (F) All of the Above.

That was very cool :wink: I enjoyed it. Nice way for me as a math simpleton to get some grip on what is possible.

2 Likes

That song is a classic :wink:

1 Like

No idea how this is done but I need this for our races for sure!!!

O, just noticed Daniel Born is a local chap! KUDOS!

1 Like

It’s so random :rofl: aside from the pizza dough obsession, the reactions to events on the track is quite impressive.

And the voice is quite convincing most of the time.

1 Like

KUNOS! (ftfy)

4 Likes

Ok, the more I watch the more it is absolutely bonkers.

“The battle is on as Born fights to make it stick… (Born spins out) Uh well he made that stick like a piece of overcooked spaghetti to the wall” :rofl:

1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Lewis Hamilton Goes Full Send While Eating Spicy Wings | Hot Ones (youtube.com)

1 Like

I saw Lewis’ video! Last week Chris Hemsworth went even more crazy, but this week poor Sean was struggling!

Meanwhile…

1 Like
2 Likes

The Juice Media takes on Democracy around the world (including SA) in another spot on Honest Government Ad.

I love this channel.

NSFW: Language.

The Government™ has made an ad about the state of Democracy™ around the world, and it’s surprisingly honest and informative. Feat. :india: :eu: :uk: :israel: :palestinian_territories: :us_outlying_islands: :south_africa: :indonesia: :pakistan: :iran: :serbia: :mexico: :venezuela: :belarus: :ru: :bulgaria:

3 Likes

Watched some more of those, man, they are amazing.

1 Like

I was surprised that we got a mention. I’ve been watching them for a year or two now and I think this is the first time we’ve been mentioned.