Vote for your favourite driver/teams

Like I have said many times, I respect Lewis as a driver, but weirdly I never liked the man outside of the car.

Same goes for Schumi, never liked him outside the car but seriously respected the man in the car.

Yeah I am sure Hamilton is a good driver, you have to be to get this far, plus he beat all his previous team mates, but that is the thing, he’s only ever had to take on his own team mates so far, I also just don’t smaak his attitude half the time, I suppose having gone through some of the shit he has has perhaps added to it but still, just my 2 cents. Some Ferrari bias also adds to my initial dislike, but that is just fanboism and doesn’t count.

With regards to Schumi, I can’t really comment, I was too young and didn’t look at the actual racing, just saw him dominating so assumed he had to be good.
And I was never a fan of Vettel either(again, firstly coz he wasn’t a Ferrari driver, me being biased etc),
But look at how Vettel struggled when he was suddenly in a car that was not clearly fastest on track.
I like seeing guys do well in a slow car. Stand outs for me is Russel, Le Clerc and Alonso(in the slow Ferrari)

1 Like