What's for dinner

I will send a pic tonight… We managed to leave it for today, got too stuff last night on beef…

1 Like

Nooooooooooooooooooooo I want cake now and I have to wait for the weekend. I wanna try those premixed cake in a mug boxes

Do NOT waste your money… It is MUCH cheaper to just buy the ingrediants and then use the internet videos to make it.
And most of it you already have at home anyway

1 Like

Not my brother :stuck_out_tongue: And if I get to much stuff it might go off :stuck_out_tongue:
Im just craving cake !

No man!

• 1/4 cup all-purpose flour

• 1/4 cup white sugar

• 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder

• 1/8 teaspoon baking soda

• 1/8 teaspoon salt

• 3 tablespoons milk

• 2 tablespoons canola oil

• 1 tablespoon water

• 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract

And if you have long life milk, then you are fine… The rest will take forEVER to spoil and can be bought in super small packs

2 Likes

Flour won’t go off.

What does the milk do?

No eggs?

You do not understand my level of incompetency when it comes to baking - after I almost killed the neighbourhood with cupcakes in 1992, I havent baked again :stuck_out_tongue:

If left open? I wil have to search for containers :smiley:

LMAO!!! My ‘Sister’ burns water… Then I got banged up and broken in a bike accident… She made me pizza, and from there she has just got better and better. lol

You can keep it in marge containers even if you want to, peg the bag closed.
Bicarb you can get in the sachets and that is just enough…

@czc, it keeps the cake soft and moist.

Everyone here is ok with the word MOIST right…? Or do I have people here that I can randomly scar…?

1 Like

I have just now been made aware of this thread. I will post here.

1 Like

1 Like

I have heard of people throwing mayo in cakes for the same effect

I can cook dude, I just for the life of me cannot bake.

That sounds yuck!

1 Like

3 Likes

:nauseated_face:

I had 3 small pieces of watermelon and a cup of tea. Been feeling quite literally sick to my stomach the past couple of days, so taking it easy on the food side. Lots of vegetable soups, fruit and scaling down on coffee, opting rather for tea.

1 Like

Ooooooo… That is the one thing l can NOT deal with… I will have the squirts NO issue… Being naar or vomming… no thanks!!! And yes, if there is a gastro bug, l get it…

1 Like

We had make your own goat soup at this restaurant where only Cambodians eat: it was delicious

3 Likes

We went to Spur last night. I know lots of people don’t like Spur but it was yummy. They gave me a voucher for my birthday so used that on a ribs special that they are currently running.

1 Like

Did you get your free ice cream though?