What phone do you have?

The fantastic Galaxy S8, this phone is absolutely amazing! Was looking at going Huawei P10 or Mate 10 but MTN had such a good contract bundle, I could not say no.

So yes, MTN contract has been going 18 years now. They still treating me like a child even though I have 3 numbers on the contract. I won’t go Vodacrap or Cell C though. Years ago I had a Vodacom phone through my (then) employer, years of issues and the contract was later forced on us personally. I was so glad to get rid of them.

The S8 is my 4th (official) Galaxy device in a row.

1 Like

Huawei P8 Lite on contract for R250p/month through vodacom.

Most boss phone Ive ever had.
Zero complaints.

Apple iPhone 7+ on Vodacom contract. Also have an almost-new iPhone SE 64GB lying around as a backup phone.

Since getting into the Apple ecosystem it’s been really difficult to leave. I have a Watch Series 2 and Macbook Pro (2012 13" model) as well and they all really do work quite well together. I’m thinking of upgrading the MBP to a newer model, but I can’t justify it quite yet, as I haven’t done any work requiring macOS in at least 9 months. I haven’t had an Android device now for 2 years after swearing by the OS since Cupcake.

I have a OnePlus 5, had a OnePlus 3 before this. Before that I was a WindowsPhone boytjie with my Lumia 950. I’m still on the contract for the Lumia 950 but gave the phone to my wife.

Galaxy S7 with Vodcaom contract. Looking at getting a Huawei or another Galaxy for my imminent upgrade. Had 2 Iphones and very glad I switched brands.

@FarligOpptreden no idea why I responded directly to you there …

I still have the Galaxy Note 4, and I’ll probably be using it until it dies. Quite happy with it.

Xperia XZ on Contract with MTN

i just use my phones for whatsapp, banking and instagram so, i use them until they cant be used anymore.

i still have my iphone 4s i bought in 2011, it was worth the money 7+ years and still working like a swiss movt watch.

a few years ago i bought a galaxy s4 from ducknuckle for the leddy, she used it for a while, and when she upgraded, it just laid around so i decided to use it as my secondary phone, so for the past year and a half i’ve been using that one also.