Wordle word of the day showoff thread

Ok I guess I’ll join in on the wordle too.

Wordle 212 3/6

:yellow_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::yellow_square:
:green_square::green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::yellow_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

2 Likes

Wordle 212 3/6

:black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:
:yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:

yes i do the aeros strat :smiley:

2 Likes

I started with earth.

1 Like

Wordle 212 4/6

:yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::green_square:

2 Likes

Wordle 202 4/6

:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::black_large_square::green_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:

Not bad

3 Likes

What is that even?

Oh, and hi everyone!

Be prepared for a scorcher of a day in the WC.

1 Like

It’s Wordle. Number 202. And I got it in 4/6 tries

1 Like

Okay, I am still at a loss :laughing:

Is this it: Wordle - A daily word game ?

5 Likes

That is the one my man!!

2 Likes

6/6 tries

Word games aren’t my thing, but that’s a pretty cool game

1 Like

Yeah, I like that it resembles Boggle. Or that other 2-player game with those little pegs that are hidden behind a wall and the other play must guess them based on positioning, correct or incorrect.

1 Like

Battleship?

1 Like

Think it was called Mastermind?

3 Likes

Oh yes! I had that one too. Good game!

Speaking of old games, I saw an old card game referenced in a video I was watching the other day.

Anyone ever seen this game this side of the pond?

1 Like

Never seen nor heard of it. Though the pen and paper there reminds me of playing Yahtzee with my Nan.

2 Likes

Wordle 202 4/6

:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:
:yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:

:+1:

4 Likes

Wordle 202 4/6

:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:

2 Likes

How are y’all getting the results images with the coloured blocks?

There’s an Open Source clone of it called Word Master. It’s available on GitHub. It works very well with the added bonus of not being restricted to a once a day word.

https://octokatherine.github.io/word-master/

Add it to your phones’ Home Screen as an app, and it looks and plays like a standalone game.

4 Likes

When you click the share button on the results you get that image copied to the clipboard.

3 Likes

Okay I give up with this stupid game, I’m sure it’s making me feel like an idiot, must be fixed.

2 Likes