Xbox Game Pass

2 Likes

I can finally see what all the fuss is about, and downloading this now…

3 Likes

Has anyone ever gotten billed for GP and then it doesn’t work?

I got a SMS notification from the bank that money was paid to MS, but on the app itself, and the MS website, it says I am not subscribed.

Not me. Did once have about a half hour delay between payment going off my card and the subscription info updating, but that was for MS Office.

Should be able to see here: https://account.microsoft.com/services/ when your subscription is next due to be billed, and here: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ to check if the order has been processed. If either of those are sketchy, open a support ticket.

2 Likes

Yeah it doesn’t show up in either those places. Will open a support ticket.

EDIT: I’ve now seen it doesn’t show up on my bank statement, maybe that’s the issue. I have the confirmation SMS but on my account it looks like the transaction hasn’t completely gone through.

1 Like

Realised we haven’t had an Game Pass update for a while. All these have been added to the service in the last month or so:

Also announced recently (and started on Wednesday already) are Game Pass Ultimate Perks:

Through Perks, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members will now regularly receive new benefits including DLC, in-game content and more – all free and included with membership.

The first set of GPUPs (I made that up to avoid typing it all out) includes:

Phantasy Star Online 2
:
Enter the world of one of Japan’s biggest online RPGs with a special content bundle, which includes unique emotes, in-game cosmetics including an Xbox jacket, a gold ticket Mission Pass and in-game currency with a Meseta Crystal. Available to members in the US and Canada only.

World of Tanks: Mercenaries : A global multiplayer free-to-play game dedicated to tank warfare in the mid-20th century. Start your journey with three powerful tanks and more!

Sea of Thieves : The essential pirate experience, from sailing and fighting to exploring and looting – everything you need to live the pirate life and become a legend in your own right. With Perks, you get a free Ori-inspired Ancestral Sails, Figurehead, Hull, and Flag to adorn your ship.

Smite : Become divine in the #1 MOBA on Xbox, with a bundle that unlocks five Gods, special character skins and voice packs so you can ride into the battle of the Gods in style. With Smite, join a community of 30 million players and defend your portal in showdowns in the Collesium.

And to boost interest in Game Pass Ultimate, it’s available for just R15.90 ($1) for the first month for new subscribers at the moment. (No one tell MS that the ZAR has collapsed and that $1 is actually closer to R20 right now!) Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, and Xbox Live Gold in one package.

And finally titles coming soon (or just released) through the rest of March:

5 Likes

Out now on Game Pass for PC and Console (with Play Anywhere)

Annotation 2020-03-24 215305

https://www.microsoft.com/en-za/p/bleeding-edge/9ns9gt6fr6qc?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

2 Likes

Yeah, that looks interesting. I wonder if I should try it out.

2 Likes

The most recent additions to the Game Pass collection:

5 Likes

Available today… Nier Automata (Console) + Overcooked 2 (PC)

4 Likes

Everyone needs to play Nier Automata, such an awesome game and an amazing gaming experience.

5 Likes

Will definitely download Overcooked 2. Gonna skip Nier since I already have it on PS4.

3 Likes

Just a couple of titles announced for Game Pass so far this month…

Xbox Game Pass Console

• NieR: Automata Become as Gods Edition – Available Now
  • Totally Reliable Delivery Service (ID@Xbox) – Available Now
  • Alvastia Chronicles (ID@Xbox) – April 9
  • Journey to the Savage Planet – April 9

Xbox Game Pass for PC

• Overcooked! 2 (ID@Xbox) – Available Now
  • Football Manager 2020 – Coming Soon
  • Alvastia Chronicles (ID@Xbox) – Coming Soon
  • Mistover (ID@Xbox) – Coming Soon
  • Stranger Things 3: The Game (ID@Xbox) – Coming Soon
2 Likes

No fair! I wanna play that

1 Like

And me also… Bit surprised to see it on Game Pass already, to be honest. Didn’t it just release in January or so? Also, why is it only on Console and not PC too?

1 Like

It is an epic exclusive on pc I think dammit

1 Like

Game Pass additions coming in April:

Game Pass Console

• The Long Dark (ID@Xbox) – April 16
  • Gato Roboto (ID@Xbox – Day One with Xbox Game Pass) – April 21
  • Deliver Us The Moon (ID@Xbox – Day One with Xbox Game Pass) – April 23
  • HyperDot (ID@Xbox) – April 30
  • Levelhead (ID@Xbox – Day One with Xbox Game Pass) – April 30

Game Pass PC

(no dates on the PC releases again, but expect them to mirror the Console dates as usual

• Deliver Us The Moon (ID@Xbox – Day One with Xbox Game Pass)
  • Gato Roboto (ID@Xbox – Day One with Xbox Game Pass)
  • Gears Tactics (Day One with Xbox Game Pass)
  • HyperDot (ID@Xbox)
  • Levelhead (ID@Xbox – Day One with Xbox Game Pass)
  • The Long Dark (ID@Xbox)
  • Machinarium (ID@Xbox)

Quite a few Microsoft Studios Day One releases this month :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m very excited for Gears Tactics. It looks great!

1 Like

Also worth noting games leaving Game Pass at the end of the month:

• The Banner Saga 2
  • Bomber Crew
  • Braid
  • Fallout 4
  • Full Metal Furies
  • Metal Slug 3
  • Ruiner
  • Silence: The Whispered World 2
  • Smoke and Sacrifice
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order