Xbox Game Pass

Yeah if you Google it, it will show as R600 quarterly (probably because of the special).

2 Likes

Ja dis iets wat ons moet uit figure.

Does anybody here know if its possible to copy the files from someone like with Steam, uplay, etc.

1 Like

Worked for me, but probably because I wasn’t on ultimate before.

Looks like they cancelled my regular subscription and added the month onto this new one.

2 Likes

It’s R200 for XGP Ultimate. That gives you access to XBOX and PC. Getting XGP for PC only is R69 per month… Still, this special saves you a ton of money over a 3 month period. I’ve only ever signed up for normal XGP for PC, so as per @MetalSoup I’ll try grabbing Ultimate tonight.

4 Likes

I also a looooooooooooooong time ago had the normal one (last time subbed in 2017) so I got the ultimate.

Im not gonna complain, just sad I cant start downloads from work

2 Likes

In addition to the $1/R15.90 for 3 months special, lots of news of games available on or coming to Game Pass from tonight’s Inside Xbox X019 event:

Game Pass Ultimate:
GPU subs getting 3 months of free Discord Nitro starting now Not available in SA, new subs only :slightly_frowning_face:

Game Pass:

Available Now

• Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition (PC)
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall (Console, coming soon to PC)
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet Edition (PC)
  • LEGO: The Ninjago Movie Videogame (Console)
  • Rage 2 (Console & PC)
  • Remnant: From the Ashes (Console)
  • The Talos Principle (Console & PC)
  • Tracks: The Train Set Game (Console & PC)

Coming to Xbox Game Pass beginning this holiday and throughout 2020.

• Carrion (Console & PC) – ID@Xbox
  • Cris Tales (Console & PC) – ID@Xbox
  • Cyber Shadow (Console & PC)
  • Darksiders III (Console & PC)
  • Double Kick Heroes (Console & PC) – ID@Xbox
  • Drake Hollow (Console & PC) – ID@Xbox
  • Edge of Eternity (Console & PC) – ID@Xbox
  • Final Fantasy franchise (Console & PC)
    • Final Fantasy VII
    • Final Fantasy VIII: Remastered
    • Final Fantasy IX
    • Final Fantasy X: HD Remastered
    • Final Fantasy X-2: HD Remastered
    • Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
    • Final Fantasy XIII
    • Final Fantasy XIII-2
    • Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
    • Final Fantasy XV
  • Forager (Console & PC) – ID@Xbox
  • Haven (Console & PC) – ID@Xbox
  • It Lurks Below (Console & PC) – ID@Xbox
  • Levelhead (Console & PC) – ID@Xbox
  • Life Is Strange 2: Episodes 4 & 5 (Console)
  • My Friend Pedro (Console/PC)
  • Pandemic (PC)
  • PHOGS (Console & PC) – ID@Xbox
  • She Dreams Elsewhere (Console & PC) – ID@Xbox
  • SkateBird (Console & PC) – ID@Xbox
  • Streets of Rage 4 (Console & PC) – ID@Xbox
  • Scourge Bringer (Console & PC) – ID@Xbox
  • Supraland (Console) – ID@Xbox
  • Tekken 7 (Console)
  • Touhou Luna Nights (Console & PC) – ID@Xbox
  • The Escapists 2 (Console)
  • The Red Lantern (Console) – ID@Xbox
  • The Red Strings Club (PC)
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (Console)
  • Vambrace: Cold Soul (Console & PC)
  • West of Dead (Console & PC)
  • Yakuza franchise (Console & PC
    • Yakuza 0
    • Yakuza Kiwami
    • Yakuza Kiwami 2

More info from X019 here.

4 Likes

At this rate I don’t know if I’m ever going to buy a game again.

4 Likes

IKR. I’ve raved about the service since day 1, and I have hardly touched my Xbox console. So many games, so little time. Something like 50 titles announced for Game Pass.

2 Likes

The gamepass announcements are great. MS is killing that part of the business.

The show was super meh though. Almost all the new games they showed looked like the same cartoon style thing. But that’s a topic for another thread.

It is mandatory to grab the Yakuza games when they become available. Mandatory I say. In this order: Yakuza 0, Yakuza Kiwami, Yakuza Kiwami 2.

Also, if you like soulslike games get Remnant. It is good stuff.

3 Likes

I got Witcher 3 a month ago with the idea to play it over Christmas. Little did I know.

It really isn’t worth it to buy games anymore if you have game pass. Amazing amazing stuff.

@SIGSTART this is why we love it so much.

4 Likes

I think Kiwami is this months humble bundle :mechanical_arm:

Can’t wait to play that

3 Likes

Good boy. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Rage 2! Was planning on buying it sometime… Since getting XGP for PC I haven’t touched Steam!

3 Likes
3 Likes

And here we were all thinking that the Epic Store would be Steam’s main competition and then MS sneakily comes in with their fantastic subscription service!

3 Likes

The only big part I do not like of the XBGP is the 100000 of folders they need to create when you dare to change their standard install folder - also the fact that you cannot copy my game folders to my brother so he doesn’t need to download anything.

3 Likes

Yeah, it is amazing but can do with a little with tweaking. Running a Windows game service like it is on a console won’t cut it. We are used to having access to all our folders, and we can move files and edit .ini files. And we end up being able to do that anyway, so why make it so hard for us?

Saying that, I love the service and the range of games!

3 Likes

Fully agree with this. I had issues with Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice that I would need to fix with setting launch options. But with the way that the Windows Store games are filed and launched I couldn’t add the launch parameters.

1 Like

See this is why I love a service like this. I was really amped to play Rage 2 and, seeing as I didn’t have to buy it, I waited for the 44GB to download so I can try it out. Loving both Avalanche and Id, I thought this would be a match made in heaven. Well, after spending 45min in the game I promptly uninstalled it. It was boring as hell.

3 Likes

I’m very sad to announce that Ashen is leaving Game Pass. I was ready to play it after I complete The Outer Worlds but now I don’t think there will be enough time.

1 Like