Your Gameplay Videos, Clips & Cinematics

Upload your gameplay vids and share them with us!

Cool moments, demonstrations, strategies, funny things

Here is my combat gameplay vid of an overlooked but decent RPG: Demonicon

1 Like

I’ve made a number of vids over the past few years, mostly relating to Star Citizen. I’ll just post a link to my channel if anyone is interested.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC80NMa7kP9ASL9ZIvVa1VkA

3 Likes

I post funny/nice/silly csgo (and before that alot of other games) vids all the time on my playstv account:

1 Like
4 Likes

haaaha hilarious!
awesome man, jeez I need a PS4

Cool thread.

Nothing recent. Mostly Bloodborne boss fights.

1 Like

Have a Youtube / Twitch channel with a bud most recently-

Overcooked 2

and Screencheat

1 Like

Some pubg Game Play

2 Likes

I started a Star Citizen tutorial series for new players, in case anyone is interested.

3 Likes

@Mottamort - seen this?

2 Likes

I did yea. theres a message on the top bar of the app when you open it. I’m bleak :confused:
This was a much better and less resource-intensive capturing tool than the others out there. Theres some hope that you’d be able to continue being able to record and at least upload locally…but I think the official response is nope, it wont work offline.

2 Likes

I’ve got a 2nd channel where I’m building a catalog of VR gameplay vids.
It’s kinda just an archive for myself mainly so that I can delete them off my HDDs.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg6j5jH1XacFis5MioApbkQ/videos

3 Likes

What happened at 3:45 ? wasn’t aware you had lives in superhot :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Guns are bulletproof :wink:

so its a really easy challenge then…meh

OG superhot no deaths was at least difficult :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m uploading a full play-through of Half Life: Alyx if anyone cares. No commentary, pure gameplay.

5 Likes

I won’t watch, in the hopes that one day I’ll have a VR device to play the game…

2 Likes

Only gameplay and no commentary!! Yes boi!! I will watch that. Highly unlikely I’ll be getting VR very soon, so might as well enjoy it via proxy

2 Likes

Awesome, keep it coming. I don’t watch Netflix or TV much if at all, just a whole lotta YouTube so this will be on the cards for me.

I try to add my own gameplay videos, busy playing Nioh and I upload my successful boss fights (when I remember to hit record) :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

What headset are you using and how are you finding it?

1 Like