Your Gameplay Videos, Clips & Cinematics

I’ve made a number of vids over the past few years, mostly relating to Star Citizen. I’ll just post a link to my channel if anyone is interested.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC80NMa7kP9ASL9ZIvVa1VkA

3 Likes

I post funny/nice/silly csgo (and before that alot of other games) vids all the time on my playstv account:

1 Like
4 Likes

haaaha hilarious!
awesome man, jeez I need a PS4

Cool thread.

Nothing recent. Mostly Bloodborne boss fights.

1 Like

Have a Youtube / Twitch channel with a bud most recently-

Overcooked 2

and Screencheat

1 Like

Some pubg Game Play

2 Likes

I started a Star Citizen tutorial series for new players, in case anyone is interested.

3 Likes

@Mottamort - seen this?

2 Likes

I did yea. theres a message on the top bar of the app when you open it. I’m bleak :confused:
This was a much better and less resource-intensive capturing tool than the others out there. Theres some hope that you’d be able to continue being able to record and at least upload locally…but I think the official response is nope, it wont work offline.

2 Likes

I’ve got a 2nd channel where I’m building a catalog of VR gameplay vids.
It’s kinda just an archive for myself mainly so that I can delete them off my HDDs.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg6j5jH1XacFis5MioApbkQ/videos

3 Likes

What happened at 3:45 ? wasn’t aware you had lives in superhot :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Guns are bulletproof :wink:

so its a really easy challenge then…meh

OG superhot no deaths was at least difficult :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m uploading a full play-through of Half Life: Alyx if anyone cares. No commentary, pure gameplay.

5 Likes

I won’t watch, in the hopes that one day I’ll have a VR device to play the game…

2 Likes

Only gameplay and no commentary!! Yes boi!! I will watch that. Highly unlikely I’ll be getting VR very soon, so might as well enjoy it via proxy

2 Likes

Awesome, keep it coming. I don’t watch Netflix or TV much if at all, just a whole lotta YouTube so this will be on the cards for me.

I try to add my own gameplay videos, busy playing Nioh and I upload my successful boss fights (when I remember to hit record) :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

What headset are you using and how are you finding it?

1 Like

Original Vive with DAS. Index would be optimal.
Completely lived up to the hype IMO. It’s like the devs have been playing VR games for years and addressed every possible shortcoming that exists in other titles, the more I play them more I’m finding this to be true.
I’ve been VR’ing for quite some time now and it’s the most polished, well though out VR game I’ve seen so far, and it’s a proper full length game too. 10/10
I wrote a little mini review in the Alyx thread.

3 Likes