28 to 30 April Leave Days

I thought there was a topic for this but I can’t find it anywhere. Basically if you take leave from the 28th to the 30th of April then you effectively get 9 days off from work because of public holidays.

My leave got approved yesterday. I’m going to take this time to play one big game. I’ve got a couple of games in my backlog that require a lot of time to beat and this is the ideal time. Maybe Monster Hunter World?

What about you? Are any of you taking this time off and will you be playing games?

5 Likes

Oooh I think I’ll jump on this. 9 days for the price of 2!

Now, if I can only get someone to sponsor me a copy of Person 5 Royal lol

2 Likes

It’s 3 actually.

I’m tempted, especially since it’s my birthday week, but I want to go for laser eye surgery in the next couple of months so it’s probably better to save my days.

4 Likes

Right, I forgot how to math. To be fair, I’m not getting enough oxygen to the brain right now

4 Likes

Same here (birthday week).

Unfortunately I only started working this year so leave is out of the question .

4 Likes

Oh shoot, I forgot about that first year thing… Crap. But hey, I’m a volunteer, so maybe they’ll go easy on me

3 Likes

We tend to close in any case for the week since most of our contractors go MIA.

2 Likes

Since i work saturdays it doesn’t really apply to me, plus it is usually not busy nor do i have anything important those days so just taking leave won’t really be worth it.

2 Likes

Wahey! My birthday too! I have the 3 days booked but might have to cancel…

3 Likes

I think we usually just tell the boss we’re taking a few days around that time.

4 Likes

So this topic seems a bit redundant now :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Ha! Not for me. I’ve been working super hard.

I can’t wait for that leave. So tired. And so frustrated with all the work. Especially today. Have been getting lots of crap.

So yeah, I desperately need that leave.

2 Likes

Oh yeah I forgot about the people who have to work from home. I actually wish I could to that at this point. I do sort of have a work from home “side hussle” but Corona has stopped that in it’s tracks as well, no work in about a month’s time now.

I just got used to being back in the routine of a full time job after being unemployed for almost 2 years and now here I am again.

2 Likes