A Plague Tale: Innocence

A Plague Tale is an action-adventure horror stealth game and recently won the Steam Award for Outstanding Story-Rich Game.

It’s also available on Game Pass for PC and XBox One.

I finished it over the weekend and it’s definitely worth the play. It’s not a perfect game but since it’s short it’s a nice distraction from everything else. Also the first half is better than the second half in my opinion.

Have any of you played it?

3 Likes

im busy downloading it, will give it a go during the week.

2 Likes

My download finally completed yesterday so I’ll be starting it soon.

2 Likes

I have also installed it, will give it a try soon.

1 Like

Something I want to play, hopefully it stays on GamePass long enough for me to get around to playing it.

2 Likes

It’s just been added the other day so I’m sure it’ll be around for a good long time at least.

3 Likes

I played through about half the game a few weeks ago. It’s good so far, nothing amazing. Decent plot to keep you interested, broken up by some pretty good stealth sections (I like the stealth mechanics in this one) and some mediocre puzzles, but they’re usually over pretty quickly.

…I do this with games, I get super absorbed and then when I put it down or get distracted, I don’t come back to it for a good while. Now that this thread reminded me about it, I think I owe it to myself to finish it ASAP.

1 Like

I downloaded but haven’t gotten around to actually start playing. I was planning to start last Saturday but then I got asked to move to another site and start working mostly night shifts and since I’m still very new at the company I couldn’t exactly say no.

1 Like