"All gamed out"

Crew of ‘83 chiming in here. That means I’m also turning 35 end of this year.

I don’t see it as an issue really. Some nights I just won’t be in the mood for any game, so I’ll end up watching series, a movie, or just browse the internet for a bit.

I’m an '87 baby, so turning 31 later this year.

yep Im 36, you are right, we are jaded.

imagine being a game reviewer? would be quite crap after a year.

I’m 37 (turning 38 soon) and it hasn’t happened to me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Im turning 40 and it happens to me but I dont think its age related, its just a general burnout from work/life/studies that just makes me not interested playing something

1 Like

AAH yeah baby! 87!!!

Also the rest of you are old as fuck.

No need to remind me

Hey Angie. Jys fokken oud hoor.

1 Like

Sharrap jys nog nat agter die ore!

Liewers nat agter die ore as vol stof en spinnerakke.

Are we talking about hold Wyv Is? We should make a thread about it.

2 Likes

I notice it’s usually those with too many titles on the go at once or too many SP games that suffer from this. Gaming for me these days is still my same MMO but hours are way reduced (thanks real life) and when we do hook up to play, it’s mostly just an excuse to Skype and talk shit about others. Long story short - play fewer games at the same time or jump on a MP game and bullshit with friends instead … less chance of burnout

1 Like

So true. I find it easier playing MP games in the company of others, than becoming consumed in a SP game.
I’m an '89 edition.

I’m all out of games, I’m so lost without games
I know you were right believing for so long
I’m all out of games, what am I without games
I can’t be too late to say that I was so wrong

5 Likes

Not an age thing, my bro and i are 95’ edition and it often happens to us… either people annoy and put us off gaming or we binge a little too much