April 1st jokes

So I got caught by the first article I read this morning forgetting it’s April fools. Thought I’d share it and see if you all found any others.

Edit:

I feel like Mybroadband has something up their sleeves

4 Likes

I know there are a few publications that said they wouldn’t do anything April Fools related due to the corona mess.

3 Likes

Ah, that makes sense.

2 Likes

Yeah it looks like there aren’t that many April 1st jokes out there which is a shame. We need humour in these times.

4 Likes

Looks like thinkgeek isn’t doing anything, now that it is run under gamestop’s domain. I figure it is more likely gamestop’s fault than corona’s…

3 Likes

Newsflash: Humour is the latest victim to succumb to Covid-19

6 Likes

I don’t know, the last few years we have been bombarded with so many April fools jokes that I think people may just be over it now.

4 Likes

It is actually quite a funny article. Includes proposals for a real “Mickey Mouse” circuit at Disney World, and catchy singalong songs and tunes made from Brundle and Croft’s commentary to get kids interested in F1 :grinning:

5 Likes

Our ISP

4 Likes

Seems like some people didn’t realise and got upset so they had to post another article explaining

4 Likes

Yeah on some level it is sad that there are so few April Fool’s day jokes, but a lot of people have also told us that they think it’s better that people don’t have to sift through more “Fake News” today.

For the first time in the ten years that I’ve been at MyBroadband, we didn’t do an April Fool’s joke.

4 Likes
4 Likes

4 Likes

So many games in one!

3 Likes
4 Likes

Haha. I wonder if he read the ad at the end incorrectly on purpose.

2 Likes