Are there any situations that make you want to play a game?

Sitting in traffic today and the robot was even working, I eventually made it to the front of the queue. The little slip to the left was not able to be used because so many people were going straight.

It got me thinking I’d really like to load up Cities:Skylines and fix a traffic jam.

Whats you situation?

2 Likes

Driving on twisty, forresty roads always make me want to fire up Forza or Gran Turismo and do some Nordshleife hot laps

2 Likes

Firefighter Simulator; That’s the game I want to make…

2 Likes

whenever i see a taxi i wish grand theft auto was real so that i can beat the shit out of the taxi driver with a baseball bat or shoot the face off that fcuker.

3 Likes

Mostly when I wake up after being drugged, with my head caught in a reverse bear trap. Super ready to play a game.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t have minded going a little Carmageddon this morning on the fucker in the taxi who decided that waiting in the queue like a normal civilized member of society was beneath him and decided to drive up the oncoming lane that I was in instead. On a narrow single lane road with no shoulder.

1 Like

I walked out my front door after about 6 to 8 hours of straight Witcher 3 in the dark. I saw a plant I hadn’t harvested yet and almost went to pick it… (might be a little off topic though…)

1 Like

I like playing Resident Evil when it rains.

2 Likes