Area 51 - The truth has been revealed

This Area 51 meme has exploded over the last week. If anyone can explain it by the way please go ahead.

I think I’ve found the best one to be made.

7 Likes

It started with a facebook event I think, saying they were going to storm Area 51, then the internet got hold of it. 1.6M confirmed going. Flights and accommodation are booked out already. I’m interested to see what actually happens on September 20th.

https://www.facebook.com/events/area-51/storm-area-51-they-cant-stop-all-of-us/448435052621047/

I’m loving the memes and everyone posting about it.

4 Likes

Pfft. This will amount to nothing… Even if they get in, there’s 2 months for them to move the aliens to another secure location.

2 Likes

And the spinoff
https://www.facebook.com/groups/893059401045154/

Storm the bermuda triangle

2 Likes

So hope I get to meet Bob Lazar!

1 Like

I quite enjoyed his chat with Joe Rogan…still don’t put much faith into the Tom Delonge stuff though :smiley:

1 Like

Joe said in a more recent one that he wished he could speak with Bob on his own. The other oke kept on having to chip in and almost come to Bobs rescue. I am not sure what I think of the whole Bob thing though… just so strange.

1 Like

Yea it was because even though the person might have something to say, it disrupts the flow, and its why he doesn’t like doing multiple guests.

…still waiting fro keanu reeves :smiley:

2 Likes

Ah so I presume you watched the ep where he explain that. Think it was with Eric Weinstein if I am not mistaken. <3 me some JRE

1 Like

indeed, i’m trying to remember which one it was from, was recent (that i watched it at least, i dont tend to go chronological)… but yea, as you say he want’s to pick apart the person and get to the real them. a 2nd person disrupts that.

I also see now on a quick google search that Bob Lazar doesn’t want anyone to go to Area 51, seeing as there aren’t aliens on that base :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

JRE Clips are useful for something.

2 Likes

One weird thing that Bob said that I never knew, was that UFOs do not fly like portrayed usually.
They actually turn belly side, and face it in the direction they want to move in O_o

1 Like

Area 51 is old news. Groom lake is where it’s at

3 Likes

They only need to send John “Keanu” Wick. No need for 1.6M people

3 Likes

Is area 51 not within Groom Lake? Or do I have it wrong perhaps

1 Like

Area 51 is the common name of a highly classified United States Air Force (USAF) facility located within the Nevada Test and Training Range. Officially, the facility is called Homey Airport (KXTA) or Groom Lake, named after the salt flat situated next to its airfield

3 Likes