Assetto Corsa & AC Racing League [MEWRL]

@SlinX

3 Likes

@oltman I’m coming for your position bro

6TH IS MINE!!! Always has been, always will be! Unless its F1 around Australia… Then I am number 1… Oh wait…

1 Like

What’s happening? no one going to race?
@SlinX, @aldyr, @DarthMol, @oltman, @GregRedd(got internet?)

1 Like

Sorry guys, tonight’s meeting went later than expected so I wasn’t able to get back in time for racing.

Very involved post-dinner conversation with Kid Redd about her university studies next year. But, honestly didn’t think there was going to be any racing today anyway. Did it happen?

1 Like

Yeah, @Beemerstein , matthew, FJ, @Dragonic and I. A little track moaning, and a whole lot of marlyna. Hear he hear he, Mini, I thus knight thee, underverse, the car with all the understeer in the universe.

2 Likes

Is she gonna study simracing like dad Redd?

1 Like

Nah. She’s way too clever for that! :smiley:

1 Like

Tomorrow will be round 6 @ Suzuka East

download link

Changing the format slightly, reverse grid race will be 5 mins shorter.

3 Likes

Looking forward to tonight. I haven’t been back in the simrig since 3 hours of eina at sebring

2 Likes

I sadly will not be doing any racing tonight but will be staring at a blank screen. Thanks a lot Eishkom…

2 Likes

Same for @Munage Eskom hit his crit spot, he’s down, looking for a second wind

2 Likes

Make a fire in the monitor and call it a screensaver:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIZGfu0tq94

3 Likes

Classic IT Crowd!

4 Likes

Oculus lagging in OBS again

3 Likes

I took time to watch this entire gif.

2 Likes

Think I’m also gonna miss the race tonight :confused:
Maaaybe I’ll make it for the second, but we’ll see

1 Like

“I am literally in the tyre wall!”

:rofl:

Corona Cup is always such a good laugh and stress reliever, thanks guys! Sorry I had to dash before the replays - #ThanksEskom

3 Likes

Ba, unfortunate night for me. Though time with the little one so missed the first race and then fell through the track to the VIP area on the second race, ended up 6 laps behind.
Myself and Kelvin decided to take the 3-Elevens around Norschleife, but my Inverter started to make a weird sound so had to cut that short. Bah. Sucky night of racing. But I’ll be baaaahk.

2 Likes