Assetto Corsa & AC Racing League [MEWRL]

Ranig Ceht!

2 Likes

I noticed you’re enjoying this quite a bit. Is there a meme going around that I missed? Or you still having fun with the titles being split and read top to bottom first(I don’t even know if there is a word for this style :joy:)

Edit: I see there is a whole subreddit for this.

1 Like

Send me the link

1 Like

The “Dont Dead Open Inside” thing has been around for a good while, but the specific F1 related meme started last year after Ferrari’s British GP poster:

Rawe Ceek has been a thing since then in F1 circles.

3 Likes

Here’s me thinking you went all Cthulu on us here

1 Like

aaaah dankie oom Greg… I remember that poster, just didn’t know it became a meme haha.

2 Likes

Guys, the Skippies are so tough to drive.
The edge of grip is impossible to feel, so when I push I end up facing the wrong way quite often. The mod creator says the tires take a lap or 2 to warm up, but ya… I’m not sure about this one.
I much prefer yeeting a car around and facing zero consequences.

So then maybe…

tease cor cup

1 Like

What is this?? An image teaser for ants?!! Whatever it is, I approve of the colour - let’s use them! :smiley:

1 Like

Is that a Toy Yoda?

2 Likes

tease cor cup 2

2 Likes

Ahhh I see :smiley:

1 Like

real corona cup

4 Likes

Anyone streaming tonight?

Epic racing moment.
@aldyr you can change that livery to Formula Drift now.

3 Likes

That brings season 4 to a close.

Well done to @aldyr on another championship win with a huge 73 point lead. The trophy cabinet must be getting full by now hey.
Well done to Matthew as well for 2nd place in his first season here.

Consistency definitely pays off, Kelvin and Matthew were the only drivers to not miss a single event, and the results speak for themselves.

Lastly, a big thank you to all who participated. We had a lot of close racing at the front and rear of the grid and I hope we can carry that through to the next season.

Final Standings

# Driver Points
:trophy: Kelvin Andrews 300
:2nd_place_medal: Matthew van der Merwe 227
:3rd_place_medal: Brent 200
4 Beemerstein 157
5 FJ 93
6 Exavia Gordon 75
7 Dayaan De Villiers 74
8 Greg 41
9 Oltman Botha 35
10 Graham Mol 30
11 Munage 28
12 Mogamat Jacobs 24
13 Christopher Long 18

Watch this space for Season 5 details.

3 Likes

So bummed that I missed out on the last race man. But glad you guys had some epic moments. Managed to stay ahead of @jaydogg86 regardless by a whopping 1 point.
Here’s to Season 5!

2 Likes

And thank you for organizing and coordinating another fine MEW Corona Cup season @SlinX - it was a whole heap of fun again. Me and Not Jou Ma Se Mini thank you.

(Also, I realise now that I had the wrong version of “Brake” on my car the whole season :smiley: )

Congratulations to all the drivers, especially the top 3 - brilliant scores. And super big congrats to @aldyr on winning the Season Title - it must have been that excellent F1 livery of yours!

Thanks again Slinx. You are, as the kids say…

4 Likes

We had a discussion about this last week and @aldyr were convinced that everything you put on your livery is on purpose haha.

3 Likes