Assetto Corsa & AC Racing League [MEWRL]

Is there anything we can contribute to this server hosting? Or you running it on the sly at work?

It’s fine
I am the admin

3 Likes

When are you guys racing next week? I want to set up a F1 practice race.

3 Likes

I’m slacking, apologies…
It hasn’t been decided yet, I guess now is as good a time as any.
Not sure if loadshedding will return, so we’ll leave that constraint out for now.
Next race: Silverstone GP

• Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday

0 voters

2 Likes

Myself and aldyr are messing around on Catalunya, come join us on discord.
AC server link

Curbs are death!

This is what I added to the rotation FYI

I’m a bit reluctant to do Monday now since I only put the poll up on Friday 1PM, I know a few people might not check here over the weekend. But now Darth can only make Monday, oof.
Let’s see if we get some more votes tomorrow.

Monday isn’t available for me anymore - and the only other potentially available night I have is Thursday - which looks like a good night for everyone else. I may not be able to make it on Thurs after all but at least you’ll still have a decent race with all who can be involved.

So it’s looking like Thursday will be the day.
They’re having a F1 practice session on Wednesday, so Iets try and avoid that if possible.
Tuesday is the other option, Just waiting on the other guys to vote.
@Avatar @DieGrootHammer

1 Like

Thursday it is!

On a separate but related note; since I’ve got everything related to the league running on one server, I’m thinking of opening the other server up to the public. It’s already open i.e. no password, but not advertised anywhere at the moment.
Anyone have any thoughts on getting more exposure? Who knows, might even bring more sim people to the forum.

I still want to do the randomized event thing as well.

as I was typing this, some randoms joined the server lol

3 Likes

Did a few laps around Silverstone, and it is quite a bit different in the Porsche to the 488 GTE I am used to, but still a fun track. @Dragonic joined but did not join Discord. @SlinX hopped on and I am sure he was there to make me look bad, so I hopped off :rofl:

I got a respectable 2:17.1 and am looking forward to Thursday!!!

2 Likes

Eventually managed a 2:17.2 on worn tyres :yum:
Should be a fun race.

1 Like

Haha I did check Discord before I started, no one was on. I did see you on track though. Then when I was done, I saw both you and Slinx in Discord. I need more practice with this track :confused:

3 Likes

I think I was on, but silent for too long and it kicked me out. So when you joined I checked again and saw you were not on :rofl:

1 Like

I’m still playing around with the session times. Here’s the schedule for tomorrow
As long as everyone can get in by 8PM we should be good, I’m trying to find a balance so that we don’t end up racing until 10PM.
One other thing, please try and make sure you can join the server this evening if you can so that we don’t end up with issues like with the last race. Myself, Dragonic and Oltman are good to go.

2 Likes

Sup Gents. May I join? What is server password?

3 Likes

Hey there, password is dontdrivekak.

3 Likes

Also I think I’m starting to get the hang of Silverstone. Getting better each lap. Got a best time of 2:23:901 now. And I’m sure I’m still making a lot of silly mistakes. I do want to try this damn Porche for shits and giggles. But unless @SlinX and @oltman are sandbagging like a Mercedes, the Audi is not doing to badly then on this track then. Still over 6 seconds of their time but still.

4 Likes

Dragonic is says not enough slots available.

I managed a 2:17:805 without P2P on TT cup car. Not sure if that’s any good?
New time 2:17:107.

Cayman 2:16:748 - 40% restriction

3 Likes