Assetto Corsa & AC Racing League [MEWRL]

That being said, since this is an Aussie league - there are some options I could explore…

2 Likes

Upside down Bernie Sanders?

3 Likes

Obligatory Happy Cake Day!

3 Likes

There is a spectator feature in the server manager. I think it just adds you as a car that starts in the pits and doesn’t award you points, etc. Would love to test it out if you have time.

2 Likes

Will chat to you tonight to test it out after MNR. Would be great test!

3 Likes

I think they did something like that for a Solidarity race in AC that I took part in. The marshals had different cars that remained in the pits.

1 Like

Loaded a ton of new tracks on the server just now. They seem to be of decent quality, I’ll load a few of them up in rotation in the meantime so you guys can check them out.
I just have a few errand to run, so I’ll only be on later tonight.

BTW, you can manually download tracks without having to wait for them to show up in content manager.
Browse to the server webpage and select content > tracks

You can then select a track and click the blue download button in the top right corner.

The tracks I’ve loaded are:

• Atlanta Motorsports Park
  • Bathurst
  • Oran Park
  • Nola Motorsports Park
  • Queensland Raceway
  • Eastern Creek Raceway
  • Phillip Island
  • Townsville
  • Surfers_Paradise
2 Likes

https://emperorservers.com/products/acsm
Omg this looks incredible. These guys have actually written a new dedicated server completely from scratch. Look at that sexy new live timing screen!

2 Likes

damn that looks amazing!
@oltman can use that as a window on his stream. Will be great for his commentating gig.

3 Likes

It would indeed.
They’ve made so many improvements, I’ve been reading through the changelog, and I’m very impressed. They’ve even added an automatic drift scoring system lol.

It will require the server installs to be upgraded an I’m assuming it’s a bit of a process, so it won’t be done in time for this season, but future events like F1 or endurance races will be on the new version.

With that said, the first 2 tracks we’ll be racing tonight to kick off season 3 will be Queensland and Eastern Creek. Good luck!

So we going to have a drift session with Beemer?

Also I finally registered, took the Holden VK, tried testing the Volvo this morning, felt good but couldn’t get a clean lap in. So might use my change car token if I get more practice in.

Lastly, update the description, its still linking the AC Legends Pack, just incase someone haven’t downloaded the cars yet.

So you settled on the Very Kak Holden, instead of the Very Laanie Holden. Tsk tsk

3 Likes

I did last night, not sure why it didn’t work, both links are there now. The GT Legends link won’t go away for some reason.

1 Like

More like Very Los. That thing is going to kill me.
Also, Very Kak Holden for a Very Kak Driver. So it works out. Too bad Greg didn’t join me, we could have been VK bros.
Then again, he isn’t Vannie Kaap :laughing:

1 Like

@oltman

4 Likes

Didn’t know that was a requirement :expressionless: On that basis though, I wouldn’t have a car to drive at all :smiley:

I did try both the Very Los and the Very Kak Holdens, but yeah, you can keep them in the Cape.

Looool, well these cars are going to cause a lot of unclean laps tonight, trust me.
Also the cape joke was because there is a company/person that sells Merch called VK(Vannie Kaap).

1 Like

Lol, I got the reference - I grew up with the original Brasse Vannie Kaap album BVK and Prophets of Da City on heavy rotation in the late 1990s :sunglasses:. You probably weren’t even born by then :stuck_out_tongue:

BVK - YouTube

I’ve been using K A K in my everyday speech ever since.

1 Like

Yoh, vat my laag. BVK was the thing back in the day. How old do you think I am? 20? I mean I still feel like I’m 20 if that counts.

1 Like

Lol, it does. I have moments like that too.

1 Like