Assetto Corsa Competizione

I’m trying the tracks now

1 Like

Don’t think so, for that you just search “Monday” and it will pop up. But what you can do is exclude servers based on ping. So if you set it to under 100ms ping you should only pickup the local servers.

1 Like

@DarthMol @DieGrootHammer @oltman
Are you ready for another round of Brands?
This time Oltman will be with the fast guys and hopefully he can get that 3rd place again.

I must do some quali practice - don’t want to get mixed up in the back of the field again. Ideally I’d like to pull ahead in the early stages so I can at least try to keep pace with the speedsters so that when they have the odd mistake or slow section due to traffic I can get up there in the mix.

I’ve heard that the Bentley got nerfed a bit in the latest patch :scream: but I think it’s more to do with fuel tank restrictions which won’t affect the shorter races.

Ya, I want to try and atleast be consistent this time.
Made too many mistakes on Monday.

Also I’ll be doing this race with 3 hours sleep. yikes

1 Like

Consistency might be my downfall especially into the latter half of the race. The medicine I’m on for my sinus and throat infection does make me a bit drowsy. But I still want to attempt the race. I really like driving at Brands.

Shame man, that is going to be a battle for you.
You drowsy because of meds and I’m sleepy because of lack of sleep. lol

1 Like

Did a couple of laps of the track and actually played around with the setup. Felt like I got more consistent and faster in the car around Brands Hatch. Got my time down to 1:25.2 with 62l fuel and consistent laps under 1:26 so I’m hopeful but won’t be too optimistic. Qualifying is going to be chaos again and getting a clean lap will be difficult.

1 Like

I think you will do much better this time

Ag we’ll see. It’s a difficult track so there’s plenty of opportunities to be punted or crash. Hoping for the best but expecting the worst

That’s pretty decent! I think the quali will be a little better as the field is 30 cars rather than the 40 we had on Monday.

We’ll just have to be careful not to get to close to each other - could end in a bit of disaster :laughing:

I am so amped! Just like Monday I have a plan:

• qualy as high as I could
  • have an easy, relaxed start, staying out of trouble
  • have consistent laps, even if it is not the fastest
  • preserve my tires, especially the left front
  • finish in the top 10
1 Like

Oh yes, the race officials regarded my issue as a racing incident.
Didn’t bother appealing.

1 Like

@DieGrootHammer :stuck_out_tongue: Unlucky about that race there. Was hoping you would be able to recover and fall in behind us

Nah dude I had massive auro damage and the car felt so bad. Then I hit a curb that shot me to the wall and then had steering issues. That was such a shocking race. So many damaged cars, so many pileups.

I has a question for 10 points: Has the amount of race incidents, whether within your control or not, gone up or down, since you started ACC?

Definitely down for me. My race craft was terrible at the beginning and that’s not just speaking about me punting other guys - I find I have far fewer incidents because I’ve become better at defensive driving, anticipating what the other guys are going to do and making it easier for them to avoid taking me out. I’ve managed to maintain a very clean record so far, barring some human errors.

That said. Last night though was ridiculous, half the field was in the pits at Imola after all the punting and damage, but even the race before at Silverstone was not without incident. The guys in ProAM at MNR have far less chill than the AM racers. Although in AM, you do have the really inexperienced guys since that’s where they should be, who can be an unintentional hazard to all.

I get what you’re hinting towards though, in general people tend to not have much respect for each other, and instead of backing out of a risky overtake they’ll rather take the chance of ruining the race for both drivers. It’s definitely a problem if that kind of thing is present in what should be more experienced league divisions.

2 Likes