Assetto Corsa Competizione

I’ve mentioned my disdain for driver etiquette at MNR before, but wasn’t actually hinting at it this time. I’m curious to know from everyone, if their incident rate has decreased over time, as their experience went up. So far, you are one data point. :+1:

2 Likes

Relevant:

2 Likes

So far I’ve had some bad luck in both Raceface races where the issue is always with blue flags and people not knowing what the proper way is to deal when they are shown the blue flag.

In MNR I’ve had better luck but my incident count is still high. To this date between MNR and Raceface I’ve not had a full clean race in the past 6 races. That’s extremely demotivating. It’s strange though because last year I went a full Raceface season with only 1 incident and multiple MNR races completely clean.

1 Like

My number of incidents have certainly decreased. I ascribe that to 2 major reasons:

• I only drive one car, and thus get more used driving said car, and this means I have less incidents overall as I know exactly how much I am comfortable pushing, where the car is fast and where it is slow.
  • my skill and experience has increased and as such I think my ability to predict other drivers in their defense and attacks has also increased. This means less incidents.
1 Like

Hey there.
Unfortunately I will not be joining you tomorrow.
I’ll be working tomorrow night, but hopefully I’ll see some great results from you all

2 Likes

I hereby dedicate my eveing’s races to @jaydogg86! May you work well and be able to join us on Thursday!

2 Likes

Zolder will be an interesting race. I’ve hardly done any racing there.

ah boo, second track is Leguna Seca. Was gonna see if I can try and make the second track. Guess not.
Next week then. But anyways, what time does the second track normally start?

Unfortunately I won’t make Thursday as I’m going on holiday

2 Likes

An overtake I am quite happy with :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s how he finds parking at pick n pay too

1 Like

That dude must not have been very happy with you. lol

RaceFace for 80 minutes around Monza tonight! I am actually so excited!!!

1 Like

Gonna stream it?

1 Like

If I can avoid getting punted and dodge any sbinalla boys then I have high hopes for the race.

Hoping to get some practice laps in. If I can maintain 1:49 to low 50s then I’ll be happy.

Also note that the race is at 18:00 (in-game time)

2 Likes

I’ll double your viewer count, if you stream. But I ain’t joining discord, because we all know you have problems doing 2 things at once.

1 Like

All of you in the race should stream, and then someone can record a side by side of everyone, that’ll make for some intense race angles :grin:

3 Likes

Sounds like a plan. Lol. I’ll see if I can stream tonight

2 Likes

I definitely did not have the extra CPU power to stream and play but with the new CPU I should be able to without sacrificing performance. Will test it out.

1 Like

Just for the 2 of you! :smiley:

The last time I streamed for @DieGrootHammer and I sucked. Granted, it was a wet Zolder, so I wont feel too bad. And @aldyr, I will probably not be talking on Discord anyway. I have been turning comms off a few times when the racing is tough :wink:

2 Likes