Assetto Corsa Competizione

I’m with you @oltman and @DarthMol on the Silver AM, that is where I am switching between.

1 Like

One Day Star Deal on ACC over on Fanatical at the moment: R190 for the base game.

Assetto Corsa Competizione | PC Steam Game | Fanatical

Probably not the platform you wanted it on, right @Beo?

The DLC packs are also on sale there at the moment (-55% for the two older ones, -30% for the newer one). And also all the Assetto Corsa DLC on sale as well:

Store | PC Game Deals and Steam Key Promotions | Fanatical

1 Like

haha you’d be correct sir. Well, more Forza 7 ain’t such a bad thing. But that price point would be okay, let’s hope future sales are in my favour.

@DarthMol @oltman @DieGrootHammer if you guys are doing RaceFace, did you put in your grading laps yet?

I am doing this season. Haven’t done the grading yet. Will try put in some laps later.

Same, will be doing mine tonight

And so @jaydogg86 just drove himself into Pro-Am! Great time!

1 Like

Bottom of pro-am hahaha

1 Like

Sheesh nice times guys! I was a bit too tired to give it a go last night so I’ll try get my laps in tonight after some MNR racing. It will be good to have you guys join Pro-Am!

@jaydogg86’s time would have him top 10 in the Hotlap Leaderboard!!! I guess the grading is more important than Hotlap times for these guys!

I think a lot have forgotten about the Hotlap Leaderboard. Crazy how these guys get faster and faster though!

That was a lucky lap after so many laps

1 Like

@jaydogg86 , watch out, @DarthMol is sand bagging in the grading server!!! :wink:

1 Like

I wish I was, bit out of practice at ol’ Monza. From the stats I’m slow in sector 2 and 3 so will need to work on that.

1 Like

Lol yes he did that

I am willing to help again tonight with a tow :wink: You need to decide if you want the tow in sector 1, 2 or 3. Or if you even want a tow and maybe just DOMINATE Am-Gold :wink:

Maybe after Corona Cup?

That tow was so powerful, I had trouble slowing down for the chicane!

Ya let’s see after the Corona Cup. I think I’ll still be in Pro-Am on merit though… I hope…

1 Like

It would be awesome if all of us made it into proAM

1 Like

@oltman @DarthMol yes yes yes, I’m not in pro. Lol

1 Like