Assetto Corsa Competizione

Same, will try to join later tonight if you are still online.

1 Like

Wan to hop onto the server?

I will be on for a while. South Africa Practice Sever

Give me 30mins, or the wife is going to moer me

1 Like

I quite enjoyed that practice sesh. And as @aldyr advised me, I will definitely run through the career mode to skill myself up in the world of sim.

I hopped on just as you guys got off.

Some times were quite close.
I struggle to get sub 1:43 !

Okay so lets get a short race going for some practice.

Will host a server at 20:00 (if people want earlier we can).
There will be 30min Testing, 15min Qual and 30 min Race. You guys keen for Kyalami ?

Note that this will be more testing than the start of the league. After this, you will decide on a car and lock it in.
Everyone cool with that?

• Friday 20:00
  • Saturday 20:00
  • Sunday 20:00

0 voters

Want to stop working…I lis to get back to the career mode and git gud in this Sim stuff.

Mrs’ birthday tomorrow - will see what happens around 8. Will jump onto the server if you’re still there.

1 Like

You guys going to go out for a nice dinner?

3 Likes

Okay cool, I’m down for some ACC (both the medicinal kind and the racing kind). I’ve not played a lot of the game, but it does feel really great to play. I’m a bit slow with these GT3 cars, but with more time in it I’ll definitely get better. The driving feels a bit looser than I am used to, playing a lot of F1, so will need to adjust.

1 Like

Awesome! @DieGrootHammer you going to join us tonight?

1 Like

Sorry not tonight. I’ve got some time scheduled with the missus so this weekend is a bit off of racing and gaming

@Dragonic @DarthMol @SlinX You guys want to do it another evening as @GregRedd and @DieGrootHammer will not be able to join.
Or you guys still want to have a little race with just us 4?

I’m happy either way. If we postpone it will have to be sometime next week for me.

Okay, I will host and we can see. Server will be up at 20:00 .

Will make Server name Flex Racing. Pass: 1234

Cool, will see you online. We can use the race radio channel on the MEW discord server for chat

1 Like

Either way is fine by me hey. I think if you guys end up doing a race anyways, I’ll join for practice sake. I really need the practice. And I need to test out some VR settings.

1 Like

Will post when server is up