Assetto Corsa Competizione

Server up

Will be there soon

https://www.solidarityerace.co.za/the-race

1 Like

Did a 1:29 on Zolder. no Idea how guys are doing 1:27s

1 Like

2 Likes

Did the fastest lap I have ever done around Zolder, and only managed to Qualify in 92nd position out of 160+ guys.
Level of Sim racers has stepped up so damn much it is insane!

Semi Finals are tomorrow. Brother and myself are in the same heat and will be racing on Silverstone

4 Likes

Here I am thinking my 1:31.6 was fast. At least it felt fast to me.

1 Like

I’ve tried a few laps around Zolder, but damn I’m still slow. Only managed to get a low 1:30, but at least I can manage that pace for a few laps.

Also been playing the campaign to get to grips (pun intended) with the game, and it sucks you can’t change the difficulty during the campaign. I am like 4 seconds a lap faster than the AI making the experience rather dull.

And also good luck with the race @Flex

1 Like

Same here, which is why I stopped after the 2 races there. Was looking for a way to increase difficulty, seems there isn’t a way…

Some comments on the internet says you can change it by changing files, but that sounds like too much hassle.

I must say the online experience is rather fun. Did a race at Spa, and came in 4th. Only 7 seconds behind the winner. Had some good side-by-side battles with people, and everyone looked like they treated the racing seriously. Felt very similar to iRacing in some sense.

@SlinX and @DieGrootHammer ACC was not really intended for single player campaign at all. It is very shallow and just race after race. ACC was targeted at Multiplayer

Fair enough. I can get behind that. It’s just a pity the multiplayer aspect only has quick events if you don’t have any dedicated servers to play on.

1 Like

Yay, had my first win today in multiplayer. Quick 10 minute race around Catalunya, and the 100s of laps in F1 definitely helped with knowledge of the track.

1 Like

1 Like

Sorry for lack of sound, will try post a better vid sometime. This pretty much sums up my race.

I am the green Audi

1 Like

We really need a vacuum cleaner emoji, because that sucks. Were you able to continue or was there damage?

Other car rejoined track at the apex, :man_facepalming:

I must say I am starting to enjoy the multiplayer races. Had a few last night, and got good results. At Monza I failed to qualify, and started from second last. Thank goodness because by the end of lap 1, I was in 5th in a 26 car grid. By the end only 9 players ended the race, and I got 4th.

Despite for obvious idiots like Flex showed, I find the overall racing quality rather good. Unless you race at Zandvoort. Damn that track is a destruction derby the first 2 laps. I have not yet been able to finish a race on there due to being taken out very early.

What’s the best way to get your SA rating up? Career mode or online multiplayer?

It increases when you do successful overtakes I noticed. So in career mode I run away with the lead and my SA only increases when I avoid back markers near the end of the race. There are a lot more opportunities for overtakes in multiplayer and I guess if you do a custom single player championship as well, just not sure if multiplayer rewards you more or not.