MEW F1 2019 League Races [MEWRL]

Well, apparently he was aggressive…

Apologies for the potato quality, but I uploaded my replay from last night’s race. The first few seconds is where all the shenanigans can be seen, all the dive bombs into turn one and all the spins, thereafter it’s just me driving around the track.

2 Likes

Hey! This at least proves that I didn’t cause the pile up. Just messed up my own race. I seriously underestimated how early I needed to brake so had to dive onto the grass to try not punt Hammer and bust up my front wing. It did not end well. That spin left me in 18th so it was a hard fight up to 6th.

1 Like

Yikes! A big difference the 26 point gain is making to the leaderboard!

Congrats @DieGrootHammer! Sorry I was not there to make it more interesting!

1 Like

Remember though that the Standings Table in game is not 100% accurate after the debacle of Australia - three times!, @Solitude’s weird habit of resigning from the League and rejoining only to have all his points wiped, and our 25% points value for AI Substitute drivers.

Here’s the official Standings after Canada:

We are heading back to the European circuits in our season now. Next week is the French GP.

Drop your votes below for suitable/prefferred race days please:

• Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday
  • No day - can’t race

0 voters

@oltman @DieGrootHammer @Avatar @Solitude @DarthMol @Camky007 @SlinX @Nosferatie @Talentloos @Pamar @TH3MAESTRO @Konck @Kwaai @czc

If you’re suffering sim racing withdrawals you could consider joining one of the other racing leagues if you’re keen. There’s racing to be had in Dirt Rally and Dirt Rally 2.0, Assetto Corsa and AC Competizione, and even a couple of more serious types doing some iRacing at the moment.

1 Like

My vote is in! Looking forward to the next race!

1 Like

I quite like the French track! Here is hoping the stars allign!

2 Likes

My game still just crashes to desktop. I have reinstalled, followed most of the reddit fixes, changed disks, something is fucky. I am working on it. It worked for like 20mins on race day when I try again, but then it just started crashing again.

2 Likes

@oltman @DieGrootHammer @Avatar @Solitude @DarthMol @Camky007 @SlinX @Nosferatie @Talentloos @Pamar @TH3MAESTRO @Konck @Kwaai @czc

We are off on our foray into the fabulous French countryside on Thursday evening!

Hope to see as many of you there as possible - internet issues and game installation issues mpt withstanding.

1 Like

I must still practice the track, haven’t even looked at it yet.

2 Likes

Issues like spelling…

4 Likes

Thats more than spelling. Thats wording.

2 Likes

The people are coming to install my router on the roof this week. Don’t have a specific date yet but hopefully that will fix my internet woes.

3 Likes

Here I was thinking you were going to climb onto your roof and tape your router onto the roof.

2 Likes

Haha I tried doing it myself but when I got onto the roof I was petrified. It never used to be a problem but I can’t do heights anymore.

2 Likes

So ready for this race! I need to defend my lead!

1 Like

Ugh, I just can’t seem to race. Sorry guys, will have to work tonight.

2 Likes

My fibre has been down for 3 days now and I have no idea whether or not it will be ready for tonight. So I’m a tentative at this moment.

3 Likes

There’s now a chance again that I can race. Will have to see how the day goes.

It sucks about your internet @DieGrootHammer!

4 Likes