3 @Entity +00:01:07
4 @Darthmol DNF - 10 stages completed
5 @SlinX DNF - 7 stages completed
0 @GregRedd DNS
0 @
0 @
1 Like

@GregRedd

I managed to complete 10 Stages - it was at the end of stage 10 that the game told me the event had expired so it wouldn’t be record.

It’s a pity I couldn’t squeeze it in - was about a minute or so in the lead at that point.

1 Like

I actually was the first one to finish so I never saw anyone else’s results. Thanks for your honesty, @czc! :grin:

1 Like

Logged in now and saw this screen.

3 Likes

Using the info and screenshot from @czc I’ve created a simple Standings table for us for these 4 events. Also realised that DR does not give any points for DNFs, so sorry @SlinX and @DarthMol. It seems it’s only DR2.0 that gives points to drivers who at least start the rally.

Hopefully I’ll be able to grab a screenshot of the results for the last 2 events, but maybe make a point of keeping a screenie of your own results just in case :expressionless:

D
R
2!

D
R
2!

2 Likes

1 Like

On some god forsaken post somewhere, i said, my wheel config essentially freaks out when switching between the 2 games. So I’m not playing DR1 anymore. Too much headache, when you have to troubleshoot for an hour, wtf my handbrake went missing every god damn time.

1 Like

Fair enough. Gives us more of chance to get some points!

1 Like

I feel my co-driver is pretty good but often waits too long before those notes come in!

5 left? 5 left???

2 Likes

Just 2 drivers (@Dragonic and @czc) at the halfway point in the Long & Short of Group B event.

Still a week and a half to try and get the 12 (very challenging!) stages done… @oltman, @SlinX, @DarthMol, @Entity

3 Likes

I think I’ll do another 2 stages tonight. Thinking of doing 2 a night. Due to the long stages being very long haha.

2 Likes

Man I’m so sloooow.

2 Likes

Going to jump in this again. The Lancia is calling me…

3 Likes

Check all the likes and reactions you getting for Jessica Alba.

2 Likes

You mean for the Lancia right? :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

What a lovely,… uhh… car you have?

Oooh… Jessica… So many Jessicas…

1 Like

Codemasters need to sort their online crap out! I had to restart the game after every race as it just won’t connect to Race net! Trying to get this thing done tonight!

1 Like

1 Like