MEW DiRT Rally League [MEWRL]

Damn fine question! Trying to work that out now - the whole Dirt Rally league system is borked! Last I looked you could see the “Previous Season”, now all of a sudden you can’t? The new season is supposed to have 2 events in it, but only one is showing now?? I’m actually amazed that the current event actually saved in the format I planned.

If anyone has any screen shots of their results or overall standings or remembers anything about their performance in the event (where you finished in relation to others on the list at the time, etc.) please share here. Maybe we can honour system reverse engineer things and workout who actually finished how many stages and then in what order because I don’t think that there were too many who did? I for one did not manage to post a time on any on the stages at all, so am out of the running completely. But Darth for example would be placed on the standing based on how ever many stages he did finish before “retiring”.

The new current season event is the Long and Short of Group B - one long and one short stage from each of the 6 locations. I did originally plan to only have service, tuning and checkpoints at the start each new location, but I see both the Stage Retry and Event Restart tags are on as well, so have at it!

I think I have to add the final event I had planned for June (Ford vs Volksi) as a separate season/event again. Will try to do that over the week.

1 Like

I didn’t take a screenshot but the last result I remember is Oltman taking 1st place, I was then behind by 1:03 and then @Entity came 4 seconds behind me. That was on the leaderboard for the people that finished but that was 2 days ago.

3 Likes

It’s a start, so thank you!

Position Driver Time-ish
1 @Oltman fastest
2 @czc +00:01:03
3 @Entity +00:01:07
4 @Darthmol DNF - 10 stages completed
5 @SlinX DNF - 7 stages completed
0 @GregRedd DNS
0 @
0 @
1 Like

@GregRedd

I managed to complete 10 Stages - it was at the end of stage 10 that the game told me the event had expired so it wouldn’t be record.

It’s a pity I couldn’t squeeze it in - was about a minute or so in the lead at that point.

1 Like

I actually was the first one to finish so I never saw anyone else’s results. Thanks for your honesty, @czc! :grin:

1 Like

Logged in now and saw this screen.

3 Likes

Using the info and screenshot from @czc I’ve created a simple Standings table for us for these 4 events. Also realised that DR does not give any points for DNFs, so sorry @SlinX and @DarthMol. It seems it’s only DR2.0 that gives points to drivers who at least start the rally.

Hopefully I’ll be able to grab a screenshot of the results for the last 2 events, but maybe make a point of keeping a screenie of your own results just in case :expressionless:

D
R
2!

D
R
2!

2 Likes

1 Like

On some god forsaken post somewhere, i said, my wheel config essentially freaks out when switching between the 2 games. So I’m not playing DR1 anymore. Too much headache, when you have to troubleshoot for an hour, wtf my handbrake went missing every god damn time.

1 Like

Fair enough. Gives us more of chance to get some points!

1 Like

I feel my co-driver is pretty good but often waits too long before those notes come in!

5 left? 5 left???

2 Likes

Just 2 drivers (@Dragonic and @czc) at the halfway point in the Long & Short of Group B event.

Still a week and a half to try and get the 12 (very challenging!) stages done… @oltman, @SlinX, @DarthMol, @Entity

3 Likes

I think I’ll do another 2 stages tonight. Thinking of doing 2 a night. Due to the long stages being very long haha.

2 Likes

Man I’m so sloooow.

2 Likes

Going to jump in this again. The Lancia is calling me…

3 Likes

Check all the likes and reactions you getting for Jessica Alba.

2 Likes

You mean for the Lancia right? :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

What a lovely,… uhh… car you have?

Oooh… Jessica… So many Jessicas…

1 Like