MEW DiRT Rally League [MEWRL]

Tell me it scored tou more than 30 minites :grin: thats what I got for failing in event 1!

2 Likes

So thats another down for the DNF group.

4 Likes

1 Like

Who is doing this to us?! Whyyyyy?!

2 Likes

Monaco is pretty unforgiving, but you should be able to retry the event from the start if you want to put yourself through it from the startā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™ll try quick

Edit.

I see it says ā€˜reset eventā€™ at the bottom, ā€˜F3ā€™. Gonna give it another try.

1 Like

Ok finally finished this round. Oh ā€¦ my ā€¦ goodness did it take long. 3 hours of rallying. I had to restart the whole thing twice, got through it 3rd time lucky.

Seems like my driver is a zombie

Those cars are in the wrong place. I almost hit them often. Who parks like that anyway?!!

This is my absolute worst, dark, ice, snow, downhill! and then a hairpin bend. Came very close to going over that edge a few times.

4 Likes

@Entity is the only one with a completed rally on the Leaderboard so far. Just 11 days left to get your Mini around the twisty, icy roads of Monacoā€¦

Remember, those that have abandoned their first attempts, that you can reset the event and try it againā€¦

2 Likes

I had forgotten about how I got through it, more like my mind blocked out the memory due to emotional shock, and now I am reminded :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Finally completed this tortureā€¦ The mini got better towards the end, but the snow and I are not friends, no sir!

3 Likes

It was all going so well!

Untilā€¦

5 Likes

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL! WPWPWP!

1 Like

I did it!

Even finished the one night stage without lights. I donā€™t know how people can drive like that in real life.

3 Likes

Well done! Yep itā€™s pretty tense driving in the dark. Those Miniā€™s lights do seem a bit fragile too

3 Likes

Going to have to do some rallying today and get my second attempt done before the cut off. Hopefully I can avoid going off the edge again!

1 Like

So I was leading by 2 1/2 minutes going into stage 8, the snowy downhill disaster of a stage.
I approached a hairpin at moderate speed and was on the brakes for about 15 seconds before crashing into the embankment at the slowest of motions and flipping over into the abyss .
0/10 gg 40 minutes wasted, not going through that again. :angry:

1 Like

It was a race against time and in the end it was too late. Didnā€™t manage to get in the last few stages before the event expired.

Had to help the wife record her school lessons and edit and render them so I didnā€™t get a chance to rally earlier. Priorities :grin:

1 Like

OMW! I canā€™t believe I missed thisā€¦ I thought I would have time till like the 30th or something. But I should have checked the timings :confused:

1 Like

How do I see the previous eventā€™s results? It is just showing Greece now with 35 days leftā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s because the previous eventā€™s results are irrelevant since it didnā€™t allow me to finish :laughing:

2 Likes