Assetto Corsa Competizione

I think it was also based off close, clean racing. Perhaps try run a few laps right behind someone in a private MP server and see if that helps.

So, more importantly, does your Safety rating get negatively impacted if you crash while messing around in your own quick races?

I went digging into the details of all the ratings in ACC, and there are a few. Rather alarming amount.

Your driving is evaluated at all times, during single or multiplayer races of any kind. As you drive different races, your driving will influence different ratings, namely:

Track Competence Rating - TR
Consistency Rating - CN
Car Control Rating - CC
Pace Rating - PC
Safety Rating - SR
Racecraft Rating - RC
Competition Rating - CP

TR you get by driving the correct lines and not making mistakes on track, regardless of your speed
CN increases as you lap the track more consistently and keep your times similar and fast
CC decreases every time you loose control of your car in some way
PC you only get when completing the Special Events in Single Player
SR you get when battling other cars on track, how safe you are when driving against another car
RC you get when you beat other drivers that have a higher overall rating than you
CP you only get when doing the Competition Server races in Multiplayer.

That is a damn massive amount of stats and ratings, and all can be seen in the Driver option from the main menu.

2 Likes

Like a fool, I thought the ā€œstatsā€ tab was already selected when you click on driver. Was looking for these stats for so long :man_facepalming:

I love stats :heart:
Iā€™ve only done 1 online race, finished 2nd.

1 Like

Ok cool, so now one can know in cold hard stats that they suck at racing :joy:

I jumped online into a quick match last night and landed up at Spa. Managed to qualify in 4th and was about to race when the wife demanded my presence in hanging things up so I had to disconnectā€¦

1 Like

Guys keen for a race some time?

Doesnā€™t seem to be enough interest for a solid league, but casual races cans till be done from time to time if enough people are in

Iā€™m keen to lose against you.

1 Like

Nah man! you always manage to pull out impressive times no matter which racing game

2 Likes

Iā€™m keen to try do some casual racing sometime. Been quite involved in the other leagues so something more ad hoc will be cool

1 Like

You guys keen for Sunday Evening perhaps?

1 Like

I could do one race. Letā€™s see if the others are keen.

@GregRedd @SlinX @aldyr @Dragonic

1 Like

Like tomorrow evening? Sure can try be around for that. If you can, decide a race format, circuit, car/s, etc. and start time and let us know so we can do a little practice before.

Yeah Iā€™m down for some casual racing tomorrow. Can just try my best.

Lets make it Zolder, clear weather. 1PM

20:00 tomorrow night?

1 Like

We will have a 30 min Quali, which guys can use as prac and setup.
Then a 30 min race

2 Likes

Sounds good

I am down with that! :joy:

Wonā€™t be making it tonight. Sundays have been reserved for movie night lol. Iā€™ll join the next one though.

1 Like

Server will be up at 20:00.
Flex Racing ZA

Might host a surprise track :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes