Assetto Corsa Competizione

Got a new router and seems like the port forwarding is giving some troubles

wow ffs been trying for the last hour and canā€™t seem to get it working !

And here I thought I might be late - hoping to make it before 8:30pm

Sorry guys :confused:

This is so lame now.
If anyone knows something I donā€™t, please let me know.
I got a new DIR-825ACG1 router. And according to what I can find I need to forward the ports in the Firewall / Virtual Servers and set it up from there.
On my old D-Link there was a clear Port Forward Tab, and this new one not.

https://www.portforward.com/d-link/dir-825acg1/

Exactly what I am trying yeah

1 Like

Sorry guys, restarted everything to make sure. And still nothing

No worries man, we can try again during the week.

If anyone else wants to host some time, all you need to do is Download this GUI: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/acc-dedicated-server-gui.32034/

And forward these ports:

1 Like

Thanks for trying Flex. These things are sent to test us - Iā€™m sure youā€™ll figure it out. I should be online most of the day tomorrow if you need someone to help test stuff with you.

We race on!

Previous router it was easy peasy. This one something seems to be missing and not sure what

1 Like

There is a group MNR (Monday Night Racing), used to host fun races for PC2 but moved over to ACC.

They will host races tonight:

we will again run a Pro and Am server tonight. SA 85 and 3 track medals qualifies you for the Pro server.

2 x 30 min races at Nurburgring and Brands Hatch.

There is a mandatory driverā€™s briefing, but no mandatory pit stops.

Servers usually up at 19:30

1 Like

No requirements for AM?

nope nope. I also ride in AM. have not raced enough to get medals and SA up yet.

might join for that. Will see how my evening turns out

Yeah, completely missed it :confused:

JUST finished

How was it? Also donā€™t google MNR, all you will find out is the abbreviation fort meneer :sweat_smile:

Was fun, but tough. Not a fan of Brands Hatch, especially with a grid of 30+. But was good racing though

1 Like

Trying out the Ferrari, liking it so far. But after switching to Audi from the Porsche, I have gotten so used to the Audi that everything else feels strange. With some more tweaks and practice, I think I can be quicker with the Ferrari