Assetto Corsa Endurance Race

Nah, was thinking about it but never got the registration (or a team mate) in time.

Sorry, missed your post somehow. If we do have it this weekend, I’d want to start at around 1 or 2PM.

I’m not very optimistic about this Sunday, I think we need more time to get the word out. I count 7 people willing to join in so far.

1 Like

As keen as I am for this Sunday, I think an early Jan would be more possible.

And I vote for a slower GT4 rather than the Vette…

3 Likes

Happy to postpone to next year.

And ya the GT4’s could be more fun!

2 Likes

So no endurance today?

Next endurance race date set for Sunday, 24 January 2021!
It will be a 3 hour race, same spec car, just like last time.
Qualifying on Friday and/or Saturday

For the track I’m thinking on either Fuji, COTA or Road Atlanta
Car: Ferrari 488 GTE (mod) or Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport (was a fun to drive in the first MEW season)

I’m going to do some more testing and then put track and car to a vote.

3 Likes

I did a couple runs with various combinations, and I’m liking the Cayman on Road Atlanta.
Excellent quality on the custom track, I must say. I’m always impressed with the ridiculous amount of detail these guys put in.

Road Atlanta download

It’s currently running on the server “MEW Racing League - Endurance Practice - road_atlanta2018”

1 Like

Okay signed up here boys… Finally. lol
No matter what we going with Road Atlanta is not an easy track at all. eish.
3 hours is going to be brutal there. haha

4 Likes

Finally! I keep trying to tag you and your name doesn’t come up.

I tried Fuji for a bit, sector 3 is annoyingly difficult, and the track is missing some background detail. Like mountains with huge holes in them.
I’m saving Sebring, for the irl even in March.

1 Like

Yaaaay, welcome @jaydogg86, just like @SlinX, I keep trying to tag you then I forgot, you wanted to be special.

1 Like

The lies you are spreading @Dragonic suma say you wanted to tag me. lieg bek. lmk

4 Likes

@Jaydogg86 in da house!!

Took you long enough! If only you were this slow on the circuit… @Dragonic and I would have some company :laughing:

Welcome to MEW!!

3 Likes

The other track I had in mind was Interlagos, I’ll probably put the 2 of them up to a vote.

I’d like to stick to the Cayman GT4, since people wanted something a bit tamer than the Corvette, and the Cayman is quite easy to pick up in comparison.

2 Likes

Where do I vote for Interlagos? :ballot_box: :white_check_mark:

(Not that it affects me, but 3 hours through that twisty bit at the start of the Road Atlanta lap in VR would have me :face_vomiting:!)

1 Like

The huge undulations and twists are so much fun in VR! Like a rollercoaster.

3 Likes

I’d be keen to try the Cayman now that I’m slightly better at Sim racing. our first league I had to stick with the TT lol.

1 Like

Pinging people who haven’t posted here recently
@oltman @aldyr @Avatar @DarthMol @jaydogg86 @GeezMo786 @DieGrootHammer @Beemerstein @GerhardNiemand

• 3 hours of Road Atlanta
  • 3 hours of Interlagos

0 voters

Don’t know either track(I know a section of Road Atlanta due to FormulaD)
Voted Interlagos coz it looks more twisty aka fun.

1 Like

When is this going to be?

24 Jan

1 Like