Assetto Corsa Endurance Race

To me, you are an alien

2 Likes

Yeah, 1:38 - 1:39 is my sort of time :grinning:. You lot should easily manage 1:28s. If I can get into mid- low 1:30s Iā€™ll be ecstatic. But with endurance race heavy fuel loads and harder tyres I guess sub-1:40s will be my aim for the race itself.

1 Like

Any fundamental tuning tips for the Porsche to share?

Yeah Iā€™m a tune leech since I suck at it and generally just donā€™t.

What is it doing when you drive it? First need to know what the problem is

1 Like

All I want to know is: can I have a custom livery please?

I made mine soft all round. A lot less bouncy

1 Like

Unfortunately not, Iā€™m not supporting custom skins for 1-off endurance races. Itā€™s just more admin overhead. Sorry!

1 Like

Remember to turn down the replay quality in Content Manager, so that it records the full race

1 Like

Please tell me that ABS and TC will be allowed on the server :joy:

lol, I allow factory assists and the car does have TC and ABS (boring :roll_eyes:), so yes.

My problem is that Iā€™m too slow, over cautious, and I brake way too early. Thereā€™s no fixing that :grinning:

I was however meaning on a more general level for this car in this circuit. A little like the changing of the gear ratios for the Cortina.

1 Like

Hey, I registered after GerhardNiemand told me about this race.

In the lobby though I can see the practice session, but the car shows ā€˜missingā€™. I do have the car. Any idea why? It says [Car ā€œā€ is missing].

Thanks!

2 Likes

Okay so Iā€™m sure Iā€™m registered, but canā€™t connect to the server as itā€™s saying ā€œCar missingā€. When I want to download or scan for the files, nothing works. This damn game you knowā€¦

1 Like

@Stromlo @DieGrootHammer looks like a server-side issue. No idea why, Iā€™ll update once resolved.

edit: Fixed, no idea what happened there, just reuploaded the car to the server :thinking:

2 Likes

That worked - thanks SlinX!

2 Likes

Welcome!

4 Likes

It says No available slots when I want to join. So I suppose my SteamID is incorrect?

1 Like

Thatā€™s what she said

3 Likes

Probably. Iā€™ve removed your registration, please register again.

2 Likes