Beating Off 2.0

Yeah. Said reason being if you can’t decide for yourself just go with whatever is dictated by the masses. :stuck_out_tongue:

Jokes aside, Standard E has a time and place, but personally D just works better for my style. And then drop tuning just makes playing a lot of tunes easier since it eliminates the need for so many power chords and you can just barre (spelling?) everything.

LAZY! 10 chars

Is it not the same as this?

Dont know if any usb interface cable will work to be honest. there might be some secret handshake shit going on there. In theory it should work.

I prefer “clever”. (Also playing just power chords at between 150-200bpm for about 5 minutes at a time can be quite taxing on your fretting hand)

Ja I think there definitely is some secret handshake shit going on with the actual rocksmith cable.

Unfortunately my skills (and time to acquire them) are limited to furiously hammering five coloured buttons. I’d make a terrible guitarist, but an excellent lesbian.

6 Likes

Welcome @Slitza!

2 Likes

Can someone kick supersonic in the ass?

1 Like

Is supersonic a person, or the speed at which the ass kicking needs to happen?

1 Like

Supersonic?

3 Likes

the useless mtn fiber . . . .

They need to transfer the line to cool ideas

Even though I told them last year I will go with another ISP since they are so slow

1 Like

Welcome @Slitza

So what is your poison?

1 Like

And the power is off again. It’s becoming every time there’s a storm.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, had a really hectic week so might not be active for a while, think i need a detox from life :confused:

5 Likes

Yo… Feels like forever since I’ve posted…

Been crazy busy lately.

5 Likes

So, not Supersonic at all? /ba-dum-tiss

In all honesty, I don’t have any problem with them. Been using them since Smart Village days for the past 5 years…

2 Likes

Bwhahaha

3 Likes

From day one that I contacted smartvillage and never heard from them - for 2 years, we contacted supersonic next, and they also only sent 1 email, 2 calls and then nothing for a month.

Then finally mtn connects me to the fiber and now I get 5 calls a day from them

Read you all in the morn.

1 Like