Aaaand it’s morning. Have a good one :+1:

2 Likes

Happy Friday!

2 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Hope you are ready for this looooooooooooooooong friday

3 Likes

Thank you @crzwaco :):blush:
uhm, in terms of games? or music? I’m not sure what is being discussed in this topic!

3 Likes

For those who missed it. The Mettlestate Pro Series was last night. There were some amazing games, with 3 different teams taking the win in the best of 3. We took the last match.

Laughed my ass off at someone that sent me this clip

3 Likes

This topic is for just about anything

We talk kak here :stuck_out_tongue:
I suspect he means games/platform :smiley:

@Flex nope I missed it completely

3 Likes

good Morning! So glad its friday!

i think the hubby and i will be going to watch Fuzigish tonight at the opening of the new Rumours lounge…

2 Likes

greetings humans, inhumans, entities and all other organic organisms

1 Like

jealous! 10 extra jealous chars

1 Like

i cant even remember how long ago we last saw them preform live…the other bands sound interesting(well their names do in anycase)

Koedoe actually sounds quite cool, quite similar to Hikatori

First time I saw Fuzi was in 2006 i think when they opened for NOFX on their backstage passport tour. And from that day I was hooked. One of my favourite memories was one Synergy where I made my way to the front of the stage while they were on and the trombone player gave me about 4 beers through a traffic cone funnel.

“Built like a brick toilet, a Level 3 toilet”. :joy:

1 Like

i cant remember when the first time was may have been at roxy’s in jhb or maybe ramfest… we used to do the band gigs all the time

i still have a cd of them from their album launch somewhere at home, back when bands used to cut their own cd’s
i think this is them(@Thornfest-2010) young me was not into putting tags or descriptions on her photos

1 Like

wow…i dont know what i was thinking with my outfit choice…or that dude’s outfit choice :rofl:

2 Likes

Everything.

1 Like

Morning everyone. Thank goodness it’s Friday. Been a very long week. And now I have to work a conference and not looking forward to it.

1 Like

Shame man, eerder jy as ek, altho I wouldnt mind just to have something to do!

Mornin’

So I have gotten a bit more serious with my plants at home. Trying to get a buttload of mint going, and got some habanero seedlings going. Three of them lost their leaves already, but out gardener thinks they’ll recover. The fourth seems to be happy.

I thought we had a gardening thread somewhere but I can’t find it…

2 Likes

Welcome hooooooooooooooooooooooome!

When is your parentals coming to visit? And are they bringing me maple syrup?

We can start a new gardening thread?

1 Like

About 2.5 weeks. And you mean my maple syrup!

They also won a raffle for $3500 CDN last week, so they better not skimp on the syrup supply.

3 Likes