Beating Off 2.0

Happy MEW Cake Day @PsychoFish!

2 Likes

7 Likes

Happy birthday!

happy cake day @PsychoFish :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy Birthday @PsychoFish

Ok I feel a little bad about the guy that I kakked out on the phone now from supersonic
They have promised to release the line, they still havent. They tried everything from 2 months free connection to get me to stay with them, but then I told them about the list of complaints on our facebook page and that most of the people in our area are looking to change. . . . they stopped fighting and will phone me back hopefully to give me my line to cool ideas

ha ha. that almost never happens.

Haha janee ek weet, maar ek dink die arme ou gaan bel want hy het amper sy broek bekak na ek kla gepraat het
Andersins het ek die main sales rep hier se nommer

Games ofc :smiley:

1 Like

Hey folks. Sorry I wasnā€™t active today. I woke up sick as a dog and slept most of the day.

1 Like

Jislaaik, what a day.
Today is a great example of why 3 day weekends are needed - comes Monday Iā€™ll be ready to slap a fool with the previous weekā€™s frustration which never got alleviated! :roll_eyes:

As for poison, most liquors qualify. Vincoco is on the used-and-abused list and no matter how much I try, whisky always gives an inevitable face cramp! And Amstels and Tafel and Ligte Kasteel for beers!
For games, eh, Iā€™d say most games. Anything from arcade to fps to mmorpg, but not so much platforms. My WoW sub expired last week in time for the D3 season 16. When the internet doesnā€™t play along, I work on the AoE2 steam achievements, some steam fps titles and still trying to find a fix for Metro 2033 crash :frowning:
For music, almost everything!
How about you @czc ?

I know Iā€™m new so sharing makes sense, but how will I get to learn everyone elseā€™s poison of preference?

PS happy Jan birthday @PsychoFish

8 Likes

spams FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

2 Likes

I hate cat6 cableā€¦

Use cat 5e then :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

haha i wish, client laid the cable, and it was not crimped correctly, now I have to re-crimp it, which is a pain in the ass.

Agreed. We had to crimp a few 100-ish cables for a client a few years back. Never working with those cables ever again

Some nice rain this side of town. See you all in the morning.

1 Like

Morning people

1 Like

Morning people. Wow that week was just so draining itā€™s not even funny. So now time to relax for the rest of the weekend.

Also I leveled up my braai skills last night, made the most perfect medium ribeye steak.

2 Likes

Beer (Mostly Windhoek Draught and Castle Light)
Wines anything as long as its not sweet
Whiskey

For games I like city builders, management type games but also have fun in multiplayer coop games. We had a awesome Borderlands 2 one a while back.

I donā€™t really listen to that much music. But I do play stuff like this when Iā€™m working sometimes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PoJwYGxg6k&t=592s

2 Likes