Beating Off 2.0

I hope yours lift soon, mine is almost gone

Im just weirdly sleepy even though I got enough sleep last night

Boss is pissing me off

3 Likes

I’m glad that yours is almost gone.

On my side the clients are pissing me off.

3 Likes

At least my boss is now out for hopefully most of the day - I cannot deal with him today

1 Like

haai hey hallo

2 Likes

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai Wenzie

hoe gaan dit daar

1 Like

You can now officially grow your own cure:

Marijuana Treats Migraine Pain Better Than Prescription Medication, Study Finds

3 Likes

Hey, ag dit gaan bietjie dol vandag. so baie om te doen so min lus om dit te doen.

ek slaap die laaste paar aande soos a droom maar bly moeg opstaan, soos in kan skaars my oe oop hou moeg…

2 Likes

I so badly want to do that - I just cant afford it

1 Like

Dis presies hoe ek voel met my slaap - ek kan nou 'n nap vang hier.

1 Like

When is our next beating off marathon happening.
I feel a 1000 posts will be doable. Since we reached 500 and only started at like 15:00 the afternoon last time

1 Like

My brain is just not ready yet for another kak praat session

1 Like

Niemand het iets gese van kak praat nie :stuck_out_tongue:
As daar 1 ding is wat ek NIE doen nie, is dit kak praat

1 Like

omg my brain is hurting. i just dont know how to explain the hosting of e-mails and moving from one provider to another to my bosses. i just cant anymore.

the others want to move everything including perhaps changing our domain, the one doesnt want to to do either(cause he doesnt understand how it works and just doesnt wants to break down any relationships etc) lord knows im going to have my head explode in frustration

2 Likes

Peeks in and Greets

2 Likes

The heads that ache in this thread is too damn high!

2 Likes

mine is not curable by tablets… i just need the stupid to stop for it to stop hurting…

3 Likes

Depends on how you look it at. There are tablets that can take the problem away. Giving it to the persons might be somewhat of an issue…

2 Likes

I have a little fraction of faith restored in humanity.

I went to the shops quick for milk during lunch.

Dropped my wallet next to my car, without realising it. 2 security started looking for it in my car and the bins. And this little kid about 10 comes up to me, tells me he grabbed the wallet from one of the homeless guys, and handed it in at the pnp - he saw the guy pick the wallet up from under my car and immediately was suspicious.

The kid also refused a reward, he just looked at me and goes, what goes around comes around, he just earned a ton of good karma.

8 Likes

in other news, my mass effect tshirt finally came :sweat_smile: four months later :roll_eyes: FCKN Post office :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

give that boy an Oros!

1 Like