Beating Off 2.0

Best way to get a “feel” for how expensive things are

It’s weird being back in Gauteng with the sun setting so early! We got our boy to bed, expecting it to be around 20:00, as it usually is when he is asleep in Cape Town. After bath time he had a bottle and immediately fell asleep on my wife’s lap. We put him to bed only to realise it’s 18:20! All of a sudden I have an evening to do stuff with…

3 Likes

Like Destiny 2?

1 Like

I love them game, but feel overwhelmed to start it up again. So I’m thinking of jumping into Assassin’s Creed Origins for tonight.

I might see what happens with the last expansion and get back into the game, but for now I’m taking a bit of a break.

1 Like

Oddly I’m a bit into Madden at the moment. I find it frustrating and refreshing at the same time

I love the odd sports game, especially golf games. I really do miss the EA PGA Tour games and wish I could still get hold of Rory McIlroy PGA Tour in digital format.

Unfortunately the Rory game sucks hard… Really hard. I’m still wanting to check out the PGA Golf Club, but I don’t have the cash for games right now.

I actually really miss the Tiger Woods '07 (iirc) that had the little celebration animations.

Anyone have a DStv Explora 3A?

The one we have, has a solid red light glowing above an exclamation icon on the unit.
As I understand, the light is supposed to be green.

Any information would be helpful. We’re uncertain if the unit we have is faulty or not…

Have you tried switching it off and on again

2 Likes

Or binning it even? We’ve become used to streaming DSTV Now the past couple of months and, because I’m running it off an Android TV box, it’s easy and convenient jumping to Netflix, Showmax, Amazon Prime and YouTube.

1 Like

Morning, folks. I’m at Computex in Taiwan this week, and it’s already 12h00 here.

Anything anyone would like me to look into while I’m here?

4 Likes

Morning everyone. Hope you all have a great Monday!!

2 Likes

Morning all

1 Like

Surprise us?

Enjoy it!

Come home safely?

Morning people of the palace

This cold needs to either develop into something or go away now I am fed up

Saturday was the launch of our new vape shop location, (for my part-time job). I can honestly say anything between 8:50 and 3 pm is a blur, I finally left at 5 pm the others at about 6:30.

It was an awesome day, but I was dead when I got home. Just chilled the rest of the weekend and some F1 on sat.

Boss is already in a mood which just makes me even less happy to be here.

3 Likes

greetings

car battery has died, i guess it was its time since i fitted it back in the middle of 2012, luckily i had the spare battery from the project a4 that i was able to use for today

2 Likes

mornings!!!

only 6 more sleeps till i leave for my trip!!! SO excited!

4 Likes

Whelp, its a Monday…

1 Like

That it is

I opened my tin of tuna and had it go all over my jersey and now all I can smell is tuna

1 Like

I honestly don’t mind - this week will be less hectic that last week was for me.

1 Like

It’s a scent some will love

1 Like